A WORD TO ALL FLAT EARTHERS

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

So can you or can you not find the passage in any software manual where the curvature is calculated. I would assume there is somesort of manual?
    That would put a huge monkey wrench into that 24/7 FE youtube channel.
    @Medrewb please rescue me out of this rabbit hole.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

And yet all we want from you is a side on image of the disc Earth you're convinced exists. What? No one ever get edge on with a camera in their hands? lol.

You readily dismiss all pictures of the globe, yet conveniently accept an excuse of a secret Antartic accord, without proof, that only you and a handful of truthers on youtube know about, that supposedly gives credence to your claim. It really doesn't. :dont:

3. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

You do know there is not one image of earth from hubble right?
    You might want to pay attention. You might learn something

4. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

So what? Plenty of sat images. Thousands probably. Not one edge view though, is there?
    And not one ship sailed off the edge. Not one plane flew a bit too far. Not even one man and his drone can get the billion dollar picture.
    And all this Antartica bollocks. The edge of the disc would also run E/W not just N/S. Do you know of any secret Pacific treaties? What do the fuckwits on youtube say? lol Where's the E/W edges? We can check those without braving inhospitable ice lands.

The op had it right.

Loony :rofl:

5. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

all photoshop off the blue marble. You are a NASA fanboi? Believe everything NASA has fed you. YOu are on ignore.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Why did the light source never disappear from that camera?
    camera, 30 inches high on the frozen lake so you type in 2.5 into that curvature calculator and 7.53 miles away
    light source was walked down from a hill higher that the curvature of I assume the math is right?.....20.8667 feet
    light source never disappears from view of the camera
    light source is then placed on the same piece of ice as the camera

Is my math wrong somewhere?

I have to admit the lighthouse pic looks like water curvature. That was only 12 miles?
    Not quite as conclusive as taking a video on a boat from 40 miles out to 8 miles and see haze covering the bottom of the buildings. Then he keeps the shot of Chicago for 32 miles in one continuous shot. Not a mirage. Then compare it to a non-flat earther Nowiki's 60 miles out photo.
    I know dude this shit is freaky.

As I mentioned above the gyroscope is the number one hard to explain. If the damn things weren't so expensive I would buy one and rent an air compressor. Then let anyone else here repeat the same experiment.

7. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Don't try and baffle me with your mental bull shit. Answer the question put to you.
    I'll wait :wink:

With me not kowtowing to your inferior intellect and putting up with your personality 'fractures', who'd have thought, and down voting with nasty, after all the bollocks you've shat over this retarded thread, what a fucking surprise :rofl:

8. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

okay .. But won't it be all CGI again if he succeeded?
    Or you sure he ain't doing it

So no evidence?
    Okay.. So I guess you saw my videos and link too

They seem to have explained it quite well
    see the previous reply

9. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

yes download any ...manual will be included :wink:

10. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

yup. Why did Branson stop after collecting money?

You are the expert of the field help me out here. I have no idea where and what to look for.

So the frozen lake thoughts please?
    ah.....no .....over 200

You saw Kansas flatter than a pancake?
    The canon ball experiment is fascinating. 14 seconds straight up 14 seconds straight down....most of them fell back into the canon and all within 2 feet of the canon. Earth is rotating at 1040mph.
    The hover question. Why not just hover a few feet and let that 1040 mph bring the land around? It's faster travel than any airplane at only 500 mph?
    If an airplane leaves the north pole at 0 mph, how in the world does it ever catch up to 1040 mph at the equator?
    Shouldn't there be considerable difference when a plane flies west or east? Why doesn't the travel agent or airline have two estimated times of flight? Going against or with 1040 mph has no difference?
    Coriolis effect is total BS.

Shall I go on?

11. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

No evidence at all.

12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

a gem of wisdom.. I admit I am disgusted with myself for having participated in this 22 pages of "mostly" blind determined ignorance, disavowals of : reason, vetted research, and just plain common sense...

I hope to be forgiven someday for the waste of shame spent gazing upon this trainwreck..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

i did not ask him.. Sorry
    previous comment.. Download engineer drawing software..manuals will be there
    previous comment..
    See link at the beginning
    still did not see 1 evidence of the FIRMAMNET care to share from the 200?
    i posted twice Newton's first law of motion.. 2 coments are there in previous pages..:wink:
    I'd recommend
    On Firmament
    Density Flying
    And
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/who-ha...ogether-during-the-night-at-flat-earth.32957/
    Or this
    Maybe you should try answer some as we tried our best on the previous comments..

Seems like your replies of the answer always contains another questions.. From flat earth to Van allen to firmamnet and back to flat earth:winker:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  14. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

You claim to be an expert and you can't get one manual from somewhere showing the software indeed takes curvature into account? This burden of proof is on you dude. You are the one claiming all software used has curvature calculations built in to the algo. I'm calling total BS. You will never find one manual with curvature calculations built in. Here is your big chance dude?
    So how about a yes or no on the ice non curvature mirage evidence. I don't know where your answer is?
    the specs are:
    camera, 30 inches high on the frozen lake so you type in 2.5 into that curvature calculator and 7.53 miles away
    light source was walked down from a hill higher that the curvature of I assume the math is right?.....20.8667 feet
    So this is a mirage?

15. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

bye bye
    you have nothing to add yet you are here again.

how about researching Coriolis effect and the amount of BS you have been force fed

16. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

I don't know from where you get this but.. Intern = expert?
    .. Easy as downloading the software as they all comes with manual..
    There are many engineering drawing software pick any and there will be a help manual..
    I am not in college to take it.. So its easier for you to download
    :wink:
    well, for mirage.. Depends on the temperature and the angle of the sun so.. You dont always see it..
    And again link will be on the previous comment..
    Pick any one.. And convert me:winker:

17. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Temp is cold enough to freeze a lake. 24 or 25 degrees was the daytime reading but the experiment is with no sun
    Why did the light source never disappear from that camera?

Is my math wrong somewhere?

were you the water boy? or did you knwo a little about the shit?

18. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

sorry ... just needed to go barf for 5 mins... Coriolis wut ?? lol

The earliest reliably documented mention of the spherical Earth concept dates from around the 6th century BC when it appeared in ancient Greek philosophy[1][2] but remained a matter of speculation until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given. The paradigm was gradually adopted throughout the Old World during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages.[3][4][5][6] A practical demonstration of Earth's sphericity was achieved by Ferdinand Magellan and Juan Sebastián Elcano's expedition's circumnavigation (1519−1522).[7]

so you're only about 500 years out of step with reality...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  19. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/can-mirages-occur-cold-places
    Don't know factor in the elevation
    Tutorial @ previous comments by Cosmic Skeptic

Pick any one.. And convert me here:winker:

20. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

It's not just your maths. :no: