A WORD TO ALL FLAT EARTHERS

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Yes did not believe the earth revolves round the sun. The earth is the centre and god makes the sun revolves round the earth.
    They don't believe this either. They cannot see, so they don't. Same with air, nitrogen, hydrogen,etc.

2. J Addison

J Addison Kapellmeister

What's the point of this post?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

As long as the ground is level in front of you, does it really matter if the world is flat or round? :unsure:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. J Addison

J Addison Kapellmeister

People give to many fucks about trivial shit..

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. DanielFaraday

DanielFaraday Platinum Record

No. Earth is flat. End of the world exist. All pilots and cosmonauts are in collusion with Illuminati. You really think that people were torched in middle ages because they was right? Who will burn people for the truth? Open your eyes and say NO to NASA's pseudo scientific bullshit about space and round earth. NASA ENOUGH! GIVE US THE TRUTH! #nasaenough #nasagiveusthetruth

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Exidus

Exidus Rock Star

flat.png DarwinFacepalm.jpg

7. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Best Answer
    Obviously the Earth is flat. You gotta be standing on your head to not notice that the horizon is a straight line, innit.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Here is that NASA again :bleh:

9. Death Thash Doom

Death Thash Doom Platinum Record

The flat earth society is a deliberate massive piss take (although it was initially started by a true believer in the earlier part of last century IIRC). I'm very much into conspiracy theories but I'm not a flat earther or better put, I haven't really looked into it and it would not change anything in regards to my life anyway, Our governments lie to us, spy on us and shaft us so much that I wouldn't put it past them to lie about yet another thing. However there are infinitely more pressing matters that I spend what little free time I get as it is to even dip my toe's into the whole earth flat or earth elliptical or something more akin to a massive tesseract-like shape but far more rounded due to the way water smooth's anything over time (That is to say if it we're drained of water entirely so that we could actually see what lies at the depths of the ocean's, But that'd eviscerate all sea life so it'd be the daftest thing to do even if it we're possible).

The Jooz probably know but gentiles/goy are not allowed to know ¯\(°_o)/¯ :guru:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

This is probably another inconvenient truth. What convinced me the Earth must be flat was the impossibility that aircraft fly in a straight line. We need some airline pilots to step up and tell us whether their aircraft are making constant nose-down corrections to account for the fact that aircraft are indeed flying around a sphere, or not. If they are not making constant nose-down corrections and just flying in a straight line, all aircraft would just fly off into space wouldn't they?

Nasa have already publicly admitted that the photos of Earth are composites, and even photoshopped with obvious copies of clouds. Also movies of the Earth from space do not show moving clouds.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Wow it his post was deleted wonder why?

Anyway they didnt "torch" people simply beacuse they said the earth was a globe.
    They tourched them beacuse they threaten the idiotic religious rules the pope and the whole christian sociaty made up it was against everything they shut in the face of people if thats was a lie why would they belive in some stupid god and some dude called jesus then?.Arabs found that out 1000,s of years earlyer then copernicus did.
    And they did torch people for anything that was against them not just people who claimed the earth was round what an idiot he really need to redo the histoiry lessons.

12. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Explain midnight sun in the summertime and total darkness in the wintertime in the north part of the GLOBE above the artic CIRCLE you do know where that is dont you?
    The sun is shining 24 hours a day at some weeks in the summer and in wintertime there is almost no sunlight at all
    If you go less then 1000 english miles south from the artic CIRCLE the sun and daylight is almost exactly like it is on the rest of the GLOBE thats because the GLOBE is leaning against its axis like this https://www.google.se/search?q=bilder+på+jorden&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_pZ7vjpfTAhUkKpoKHUSJBicQ_AUICCgB&biw=1549&bih=814#tbm=isch&q=earthglob&imgrc=9EhpzNQyt_z_SM: That was atleast of what scientics think because the GLOBE was hit by a giant meteor billions of years ago and it made the earth to lean against its axis..
    "hint" The artic cicle is way up in the picture almost at the top of greenland..B.t.w the sun is also shining in Australia at the same time as it does above the artic CIRCLE (Australia is located at the back of the picture and is not visible) but the sun is NOT shining in England France Usa Mexico when it is shining in Australia and above the artic CIRCLE etc etc explain that plz!!Unless there is two suns and two moons

13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Yes, i much rather hang out with the regular people, who never question stuff in life.
    Life is fun around the simple people.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Quite correct. Aircraft don't fly in straight lines. For example, click on a plane image at the following site to see how they cheat by flying bendy lines.
    http://uk.flightaware.com/live/fleet/BAW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Beth

Beth Guest

Here's a curve ball to the age old two sided debate......flat? or round? ...maybe neither ? What about the humble pear shape? :winker:
    Actually I prefer to think we are all in a little virtual reality holodeck cube sitting on Captain Picard's desk !

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Just take a coin and spin him! :winker: so flat theory falls down to drain:guru:

17. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

I may be incorrect, but the planes straight lines thing is because of the map projection itself, right?

18. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Well 1st, how small you think the earth is? Airplanes cannot fly off to space. If you have a son or daughter or nephew who is studying in 11th standard, ask them about ESCAPE VELOCITY. That will clear up you doubts. I have seen the videos of those plane flights and how the nose would go down. One, they use flat earth physics in their assumptions and it don't work. Second, the guy who explained it knows 0 about vectors. I think he need to read middle school basic vector chapter and I think it will be more convincing. It is like science comedy.

Last night I photoshoped our family pictures, I guess we are fake too.:winker:

19. Alchemy

Alchemy Kapellmeister

We are all in trouble as long as people keep believing that they have "discovered" some "secret" information on Youtube. As for the physics part alone, there has never been a more correct statement than; "knowledge is power". Everyone who's been in a plane has been able to see the curvature.
    Please, lets make music instead.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

No Alchemy, the curvature we see from a plane window, space station, satellites etc. is due to the convex nature of the window itself. We cannot see ANY curvature from above or on the ground. Many people have tried to find the curvature but it's not visible. Tall buildings should not be visible from 60 miles away because of curvature - yet they are! Explain that one.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List