A WORD TO ALL FLAT EARTHERS

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

What are you implying here. I'm game.

2. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

:wink:

3. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

4. complete

complete Producer

@Medrewb

You are a brave guy Sir! (no sarcasm)
    :bow:

5. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Well no flat earth believer seems to know about Google OH waith Google is satan exactly like Nasa and is spreading false information..

I still wait for a falt erath believer to explain midnight sun and total darkness above the artic circle the only answer i got is we dont have a model for that..

Wonder why they miss that "model" LOL maybe it beacuse it debunks their theory..
    Well so does show me the edge of the wolrs also.

Its mostly religious fanatics (If you can belive in a fantasy figure so why not?) who believe in such nonsens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

They never accept the answer given to them. Either they are CGI or Photoshoped :)

For example This is true
    And this is fake
    Both from Telegraph UK :rofl:
    Nice Cherry Picking Skills

Can we bring out

Density Flying Humans
    Space is filled with water

and stuff already? @Impressive needs to me impressed:bleh:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  7. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Flat Earth theory I believe is a touchy subject for most. I have done a fair bit of research on it myself and still can't conclude or come to a decision. I have found there to be many arguments for and against it, including scientific measurements on both sides which sometimes leaves me convinced that we live on a plane and then I find myself wavering towards the Heliocentric model.
    I respect others interpretations and beliefs on this matter and find it disrespectful to call people crazy for having a belief system as we all own one no matter what it entails.
    I have noticed that there are a few people who reckon that they know for DEFINITE that the Earth is FLAT or ROUND depending on their belief system and they try their very best to convince others with mathematics, scientific theories, quotes and the likes.
    There is no convincing one or the other and so it goes round and round in a never ending cycle of one-upmanship where Ego vs Ego.
    It's a futile discussion and a futile post which never reaches a resolve.

This post should be flung into the never ending continuum of time and space never to be heard of again.
    If you guys want to continue arguing with each other about who knows best then more the fool you!
    You have my blessing.
    I'll be eating my popcorn and having a good laugh whilst spilling over your foolish know it all comments!
    Go for it!

8. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

I do not think this is true. There are lots of things the audio community do not know. For me, all my comments are from Undergraduate Science which I knew (not all, who knows everything in school eh? :yes:).

There are certain topics like Space craft, Rockets, and Aeronautics Engineering which I believed non of us truly knows how to explain it.

That is why it will be best to go the experts on APOLLO Mission, kinda strange it even come up on a Flat Earth thread.

BTW your thoughts on

HUMAN density Flying
    Water above Firmament
    :yes:
    If you have watched those.

9. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Hmm! I've never heard of "HUMAN density Flying" but have read up on "Yogic flying" which seems to be a deeper form of transcendental Sidhi meditation where Yoga Sutras leads to a hopping /elevation type effect. The Firmament I believe is a sort of half bowl covering of the Earth which I personally wouldn't dismiss but also wouldn't readily believe. Apparently space shuttle missions don't go straight up but rather fly in a curve as to avoid hitting the firmament. Nothing has been proved so I remain open minded.
    What are your beliefs on these matters?

10. complete

complete Producer

Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with orbiting? Who knows...

11. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Could well be!

12. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Not really herd of these but I say we could always test these in Laboratories if they exist.
    Kinda. Based from the Bible, the thing FE always mentioned. No evidence what so ever but I guess you could believe anything based on faith.
    They will always ask for EVIDENCE on FE topics which they should but the FIRMAMENT is the thing they never gave the evidence.. so I guess they don't believe it too? Who knows..
    Rockets are launched from west to east to use some of the momentum from the Earth's rotation.. Will be in google for more details. :wink:

We learnt some of these in high school but lots of additional stuff here at wiki which i dont know.... if you have interest its here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity

13. DieM

DieM Rock Star

The thing is, is that we all know what we know from watching the news and such or reading text books or watching YouTube etc.
    The more you delve into other forms of information the more you realize that we are sometimes being fed wrong information.
    We base our assumptions upon what we have learned from these sources and try to convince others that they are true because we believe them to be. That is a big mistake that we all make sometimes and leads to a fixed belief system.
    I would rather do more research and continue to use my own reasoning whilst trying to siv through an endless barrage of information all claiming to be the truth! It is always ongoing.

14. DieM

DieM Rock Star

These belief systems keep our point of focus too narrow and lock us in so as to not make room for other ideas. I have learned in this half century on earth that what I may have believed in maybe 10 years ago is now totally redundant as I have experienced and learned new facts so as my belief system is constantly moving and not fixed and I believe that is what the human experience is about. If we don't sway from a fixed point then we don't grow. We stagnate!

15. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Totally agreed. I myself loved conspiracy. That is why I know things about FE and how to trigger them :rofl:. I have watched almost all conspiracy theory. Moon Landing was the first which I believed to be a Hoax till my Higher studied (Up until I know more), next was ILLUMINATI, then 9/11, then UFOs and Ancient Aliens, then the Aids conspiracy, then the Flat Earth.

There is a saying the word conspiracy is synonymous to the word lack of evidence which I think is true on all the cases.

16. The Earth is both a disk and a sphere. Now everybody's right and nobody's wrong. Let's all go back to making love to our ears, making beautiful music since there are no longer any disagreements and the world is now as one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. complete

complete Producer

Now that would be interesting if every individual had it's own truth. :unsure:

18. complete

complete Producer

Yeah exactly. It's like a coin, you just have to give it a spin. :mates:

19. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

Most of us stop taking things on nothing but faith before we hit puberty. There are exceptions, but those are exceedingly rare.

We learn to filter & weigh this "endless barrage of information," assigning less weight/importance to what our cat/some guy with boat have to say about the curvature of the Earth than, say, the body of [often photographic] evidence garnered by orbiting surveillance satellites, the sum total of post-Renaissance astronomy & the fact that round Earth theory is both descriptive (i.e. describes/explains what we see in the sky simply& succinctly), and predictive (from giving us the ability to lob satellites into orbits & know where they'll be at any given moment, to eclipses to navigation).
    No. As mentioned, this is a mistake curiously few of us make. The inverse is much more common.
    Reevaluating one's belief system in real time, questioning the basic tenets of human knowledge (such as ~(A & ~A)) whenever said contradicts some_d00d_from_teh_interweb, may be a suboptimal way to live, and our time (what is tiem, amirite?) on this pancake of a planet could be better spent, but, you know, man, it's, like, just an opinion. Just spitballing here.

20. Sometimes the coin lands on it's edge.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List