A WORD TO ALL FLAT EARTHERS

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

2. DieM

DieM Rock Star

The Earth is a certain shape I'm sure we all agree...yeah! Do any of us really know for sure what?
    The fact is, is that NASA is telling a lot of porkies and it's pretty hard to trust the official narrative.
    Just check out their credentials and do a bit of research and you will start to understand why we have conspiracy theorists on this subject!

Let's not slag each other off and try to prove to each other wrong and that we know better than them, because we don't!
    All we know is what we learn from school, college, the media, our government and such.
    Can we really say that we are knowledgeable on any given subject when it's handed down to us by cretins and psychopathic elites who own the media, education system, big pharma, the banks, the government etc.......?

There is never going to be any definitive answers unless the powers that be are forced to disclose such truths, and even then I'm sure they would still hold back!
    They have us fighting among ourselves with their divisive politics sponsored by the likes of George Soros & co whilst they get on with business.
    So this sort of post is really not healthy and the antagonist who started it off is just lacking in people skills and comes across as arrogant and ignorant.

3. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

All the experiments are there to be tested and to recreate them.

1. you do your research (if you find any of the standing experiments wrong or you have new ideas)
    2. you publish it on any science journals
    3. people from all over the world will review it
    4. then we conclude

Not some UTOOBS video which have "100% proof" on the title the day they posted.

Those were same steps that were taken on Transistors, Transformers, Capacitors, Diodes, Semi-Conductor Devices, Electro-Magnetism, LEDs, LCDs, Rectifiers... and all of scientific discoveries

IT WORKED :dunno:

Its how my everyday life in my University works.. all Researches trying to prove each other wrong everyday and every year by publishing research papers. Review after review.

It is so simple really.:mates:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  4. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I don't really get what you are saying. Try talking to me instead of quoting stuff!

5. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Okay, all I am saying is its pretty normal to not trust NASA or some scientific theories and method.

Even the scientist themselves who worked on the same topic at the same place and at the same department have disputes.. Its pretty normal.

All they do is Publish what they think is wrong to the whole world on science journals and all the Researches from Universities or Colleges can review them from all over the world.
    Its basically how they get famous and how they get promoted or get a raise,.

Ofcourse people are not perfect and there could be corruption and what nots..

6. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Just for example

If you disagree on 1+1=2,

You can Publish a paper from the Peano Axioms where 1+1=2 originate(?)

[​IMG]

So if you disagree or question from the above proof, you can always write your version :)

7. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Do you disagree with what I said? If so why?

8. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Please don't hit me with math and try to prove your superiority. It's just a big ego trip mate. If you want to talk then leave out the math.

9. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Yes we know for sure :wink:
    Just taking as an example if you want to question anything.. be it Flat Earth, Tv, Rocket, etc.
    you can always question and you should:mates:

10. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Already proven. All your long winded BS didn't account for haze. I will repeat.
    Rob Skiba on the boat took a continuous shot from 8 miles out back out to 40 miles. Why is it so hard to understand. Where the fuck is the curvature?

Are all Global Curvature calculators wrong or just when I use them.....

11. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

12. Yes, but if 2 = 1, the set containing me and Vangelis has two members, but 2 = 1, therefore I am Vangelis. QED.

13. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

This is very comical like Alan Bean not knowing if he went thru the Van Allen Belt or not.......@medrewb you are just putting blinders on.

Missile guidance systems, tank artillery, etc do not account for curvature nor Coriorlis effect.

How does that plane from Anchorage supposedly spinning at abut 300 MPH land on a runway at the Equator spinning at 1040 MPH again?

Every learn how to fly a helicopter? One of the first things you have to master is the 3ft hover. Must be awful at the Equator constantly compensating for the Earth spinning at 1040mph.

Compensate for the Coriolis effect for bullets only EAST WEST but ignore North South? Does that sound logical to anyone?
    Did I mention the earth is spinning at 1040mph ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
  14. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Medrewb. Man U are on a trip and should take a chill pill and play Sonic Hedgehog or something. If you can't answer or reply in a reasonable manner without coming across as pedantic or insulting then maybe you should just relax and take a mind scan and try to examine the shadows that lurk!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

:wink:
    [​IMG]
    :winker:

16. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

:dunno:

17. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

:wink:

18. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You just can't fathom it can you? OK Peace

19. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Do you need it in bigger font? Kinda rude when you use bigger font or is it childish?

20. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

The great philosopher Stephen Wright said:
    I used to believe the earth spins at 1040 mph until I just heard myself say it