A Timeline Of The Pirate's Audiosex Drug Abuse...(EDIT : From Start To Almost The End)

Discussion in 'humor' started by Notorious Green, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Notorious Green

Notorious Green Ultrasonic

Here is @The Pirate when he was pretty normal : upload_2020-4-28_8-8-30.jpeg ..So, here's how it all started...We all knew the pirate had the smallest penis out of all of us here but what we didn't knew was the effects on his psychology...After some cyber bullying from certain individuals he started smoking the relatively new drug called Audiosex to cope with the psychological pain...Here he is after some time smoking Audiosex : upload_2020-4-28_15-51-38.png Most drugs have effects on our body too and above is a personal pic he shared to show us the effects Audiosex usage had done to him...As we can see,no effects anywhere in this photo except...Bro! call me gay I don't care, DAT BOOTY FINE AS HELL!! If I'm guaranteed to get such a fine ass imma start smoking Audiosex as well...Anyways!..After some time, he started abusing Audiosex (in liquid form this time) and developed the condition Audioholism...The consequences of this were big...All our friend wanted was a bigger dick but what he got was this massive object,which sprouted to where his dick was upload_2020-4-28_15-52-16.jpeg ...His addiction got bigger and bigger after this event and he started snorting Audiosex...While he was on Audiosex overdose rampages he got a new haircut,some tattoos and went out in a forest carrying a pink club and wearing a pink panty yelling the following words : "FUCK YOU SICK BASTARDS,I WAS NORMAL WHEN I GOT HERE!" upload_2020-4-28_15-55-2.png ... Eventually the addiction reached its peak and completely spiralled out of control...He started injecting large amounts of Audiosex into his veins...This completely messed up his mind and he developed the Audiosexual disorder due to the drug abuse.At some point, he had an Audiosexual crisis..His mind was completely consumed with Audiosexual visions by the disorder, which made him do a gender reassignment shortly after the visions...Do not fret tho! Our story has a happy ending!..In the end he sacrificed tons of Omnisphere threads to get an audience with Jesus!..Jesus offered him a deal he couldn't refuse...In exchange of a virgin horse and a large amount of Omnisphere threads and "MAC PLEASE" comments he would make the situation go back to normal! And so, our friend is back, better than ever before!

WELCOME BACK VRO! WE MISSED YOU, SMALL DICK-ED MOTHERFUCKER!!!

THE END

EDIT : I forgotted the fbi anti piracy warning profile pic shit but im too lazy to edit this right now...meow

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List

Attached Files:

3. Notorious Green

Notorious Green Ultrasonic

TAKE A SHOT OF WHISKEY EVERY TIME YOU SEE THE WORD "AUDIOSEX"!

YOU WILL DIE FROM ALCOHOL POISONING!!

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

SMALL DICK-ED MOTHERFUCKER!!! ???? Fake news! Fake news!

5. tun

tun Rock Star

audiosex makes your dick bigger though, so i think he will be okay!
    we have set up an intervention for him though just because we are worried he is becoming too much of an audiosexworker.