A special thanks to team R2R.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Futurewine, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

Cause if your love for K'Groups was real, it would be beyond words. :mates:
    Also you wouldn't do things which draw unnecessary attention to this site!:guru:

Y'all probably missed "What happens next" on sesame street..

2. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

First thing ,Read this: https://audioz.download/scene_faq.html and on a more personal note mentioning R2R or any other release group in a public forum is Bullshit and very stupid, WTF was the O.P. thinking is beyond me, These type of comments belong in the comments section on the site YOU got it from, NOT on a public forum. Shit like these posts is exactly why groups consonantly have to change names and all their contact info for supplied stuff ETC ETC.... TBH posts like this only make it harder on all of us, here is an idea.. consider the groups like the Movie "Fight Club" 1st rule: do not ever talk about...."

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

That's completely missing the point and
    that was exactly I wanted you to elaborate on but since you cannot go any deeper in your argument than a "it's bullshit because it's bullshit" rationale I can only assume it's your personal opinion.
    Talking about a group on a public forum is peanuts for their publicity compared to their releases. Nobody ever had to change his name because someone talked about him publicly. As if the comments section of a public warez site was any more private than this here.

4. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

I never said a person, I said groups!! And since this thread is all about R2R, I will use them as the perfect example. Remember team ASSiGN? Well things got real crazy because of all the posts about them on KVR and other forums so they had to shut down for a bit, reorganize and lucky for the world they came back as R2R and they are not the only ones over the last 20 years that have had to do that

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  5. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Well, I do not take seriously any claims about groups (K groups, or any other kind of group, social, political, hobby, or other ) that people make unless i suspect they actually know what they are talking about.
    "They do this." "They do that."

BUT, when it comes to what might be detrimental to groups or this website, I think it is wise to err on the side of caution.
    For me, that means following the lead of well-known/respected members.
    Because I am not that familiar with everyone that means, when it comes to touchy topics, I usually just keep my mouth shut.
    But inside i call bullshit on most of the claims by people here about what is happening behind the scenes.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." -Author known, but I will let you figure it out yourself, if you care to know.