A serious question

Discussion in 'Education' started by Danie, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Moofus

Moofus Ultrasonic

If you work with faster vibrations you might make a movie too.

2. patatern

patatern Platinum Record

BS #1
    I am a musician and tried to give you some musician's points of view, but you didnt even understand what I mean because you dont know what "creating music as a work" is

BS #2
    A "producer" is an actual musician and, as a musician, knows 200% how to "work with notes", thats another sentence that confirms that you are not a musician or not even a worker of the indsutry but just an amateur that is inventing his random theory as a cocktail piano player (with due respect for cocktail piano)

BS #3
    you are not in the typical mindset of a true musician, which is "i am always ready to learn" from everything and everyone. You are in the mindset of an amateur, thats why you are afraid to be mixed, you trying to teach something you dont know. Music.

3. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

I am actually going to be kind here and make a couple of suggestions and attempt to be of use in aiding you to get what you want in future.

• Keep in mind for well over five years, under numerous aliases, with the most notoriously well-known being "FOSTER", you have presented an illusion of questioning, only to either hijack the thread you visit and even worse, your own thread, going off on a rant about jazz or some other thing you dislike. All having nothing to do with the main topic.
    • This time, you have stayed on topic and being honest, I was surprised. For a start in future keep this up. People have long memories as you have found, and losing the knowledge of the first point is going to take you quite a long time.
    • Last, if you genuinely wish any answer to any question, and this goes for me, you and everyone on the planet, stating what you think you know is irrelevant unless it is directly related to the question. Even then, take the backward stance saying you want the missing gaps filled and be precise about what you do not know and wish to know. You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.