A really Weird Kontakt Problem

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by kearnsy, Jan 16, 2016.

1. kearnsy

kearnsy Banned

Howdy all

I downloaded Best service ethno world 5 and loaded it into my (cracked) Kontakt 5.5 on my pc, no problems and was just flicking through the instrument presets hearing/testing what the sounds were like

Then I tried to load the voices parts of ethno world and got the patch is encrypted error, so I closed it down, then loaded it up again, and now I'm getting the patch encrypted error on every sound now, even the ones i was flicking through 10 minutes earlier, so I can't load any sound at all now from ethno world

Any ideas what the problem might be guys?

Thanks

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

4. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

Voices is a separate library from the instruments library - you have to import them separately.

5. kearnsy

kearnsy Banned

Ha ha, I must be desperate to get this working

Any ideas though guru? I have the 5.5 version of kontakt now, and as |I say, when I first loaded it up, it was working fine, then all of a sudden, the patch encrypted error

6. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Clear all known traces of the library, registry & service Center folder...etc in my help thread champ and try again. If all fails please let me know

7. jean lwaybau

jean lwaybau Noisemaker

8. jean lwaybau

jean lwaybau Noisemaker

Hi Kontakt guru, I'm having the same problerm trying to install EW5. I get the error message 'This library is encrypted and cannot be loaded unless it is registered properly.' The files are just like any other kontakt instument library and I have always managed to install them using a custom .nicnt file with a custom snpid number. What am I doing wrong? When you say to clear all traces of Library, registry and service center folder, do you mean to delete the b.service folder found in application support?