A must-read for you "wannabe-bedroom producers"

Discussion in 'Genre Specific Production' started by LuckySevens, Feb 29, 2016.

1. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

maybe true....

2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

pop music died as it named it self pop music heh heh....pop music is not define
    ----
    when society goes over board what do you expect which music coming out of that society

3. Where is @jeffglobal at? Been a goodly while since he poked the sleeping dog!

4. GODSanAI

GODSanAI Kapellmeister

No, seriously, that's quite a story. :cheers:

5. GODSanAI

GODSanAI Kapellmeister

Not to be mean, but I HATE that "everything is subjective" argument. Sure, to a degree it's true, but to say 6ix9ine is better than beethoven, or pollock is better than rembrandt would be silly

6. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

And punk is about fucking the government. That much *I* know. :) :wink:

7. Gre89

Gre89 Member

Guys ... but you DO know who "info wars" really is, before you believe all the claims he made, right?

8. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

Todays music? Pop music?
    What music? ...

9. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

animated avatar gifs should be banned, but the video is spot on

10. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

bro they had most satanic music in 70ies....i got a track on player...my english got better and better and suddenly i did understand what singer talks bout ..bout homecoming of the one wtf.. ....but great alternate rock or what ever song...

the compare of the 70ies is proper cause at that time there where other industry vibes and agendas on...today its all the same on all areas...cheap cheap shit want want money money money...
    but what you wanna expect from a super dumb spine less plastic smile humanity
    and no offense : many of you working for the dulling machinery

----------------------------
    ----------
    ---------
    and they really are..maybe im dumb but most of new generations ppl are fockn brain extracted...trust me ...experience
    --------------
    ----
    -----------------------

this channel
    and You Suck at Producing yt channel are one of the best with humor layered channels

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  11. beatsnhaze

beatsnhaze Noisemaker

You or anyone give me 2 Kanye songs that sound the same and ill give you 50 bucks in your paypall.

12. devilorcracker

devilorcracker Platinum Record

People should listen to whatever they like without bashing anyone else.

13. Tealla

Tealla Kapellmeister

But there is a difference between constructive criticism and bashing. Bashing is destructive criticism, for the sake of destruction.
    Constructive criticism is paramount to progress, individually and socially.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. beatsnhaze

beatsnhaze Noisemaker

C'mon guys.... Doesn't it get tiring? Hating all the time? The same argument made over and over and over.... You're a hater just admit it. If you got time to complain how trash this music is... then you have time to make better music as other people have stated no? You're all a bunch of butthurt losers with no real music published hating on other artists. YES music is subjective just like food.... Not everyone likes broccoli get tf over it.

Theres no satisfying people. When Hip Hop was underground people said "Omg theres no fucking melody" now that its all melody..."Omg its all melody no substance" YOU aint shit....these artists in pop, hip hop, country, etc will never see your stupid a** rants YOU don't matter....until you make music that makes them STFU. That's the way the world works. Stop wasting your time writing your stupid a** opinions (like I am now I guess) and GO MAKE MUSIC (like I will now do) ok... now my rant is over lmaoo.

It's Just hilarious I remember trying to defend hip hop years ago before it was mainstream....now its mainstream and you hear all the same stupid comments....same with rock....when your favorite band is so poor they're so "cool" then when they make money they're "Posers" like bruhhh come on.

I don't hear any of you....People used to think Shakespeare was shit now people cannot stop quoting him...schools practice and study him. Just do yourself a favor and make better music or keep your mouth shut. :)

15. relexted

relexted Producer

If you're not brainwashed by pop culture in your early teens then we have information warfare for you.

16. Riot7

Riot7 Platinum Record

In the good old days when something was recommended as a 'must-read' it was a book or perhaps a well thought out article in a magazine. Not some idiot fringe conspiracy theorist turned far-right political commentator / cultural warrior rambling for 15 minutes in front of a camera on youtube.