A MESSAGE TO A SMART-ASS OR SEVERAL!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by phloopy, Aug 18, 2017.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

COOL DOWN!

THAT´S ALL!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Blazin

Blazin Producer

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Thanks Blazin for the video. That´s all ?

5. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Is this thread really necessary? As a smart ass, I'll say it: smart ass beats dumb ass.

Seriously though. What is the point of this. Hopefully the mods will close it soon.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. foster911

foster911 Guest

I count on the musicians to get their messages over to the others by music. If you don't do it, I'll perform that duty with the most peculiar method I know.:mad:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. recycle

recycle Guest

I'm a dumb ass and I found this post useful

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. EL75

EL75 Member

STUPIDITY AT ITS BEST. If I was the MOD I will remove this crap and ban you from further postings.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Be careful not to cool it too much, tho'. That's not smart at all. Dumbasses will think your shivering is ass is a twerking ass.
    [​IMG]
    See how easy it is to make a mistake? Those poor ladies must be freezin'

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Blazin

Blazin Producer

The twerk makes it werk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

Got room here for a third?

12. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Some people just choose to live life with a permanent wedgie like those lovely twerkers in the post above. I prefer loose fitting boxer briefs myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

what kind of world is it where blatant trolls get sympathy and support... ahhhhh...

ok I'd better shut up for now.. since I am known for being utterly pc anyway.... shame on me and my sins against social justice...

:no:

14. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Why CAPS? You're killing me :sad:
    :no:

15. I myself need something a bit tighter, less loose as I tend to chafe if there is too much space for the dangle of my dongle.

I am glad that I could contribute to this most interesting thread of discussion and look forward with anticipation to many others of its kind.

16. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Ask SAiNT for MOD-status ELfie ....... upgraded to mod within 13 days :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  17. EL75

EL75 Member

I have noticed that there is a lot of preffered treatment going on here. I guess AZ is not an equal opportunity employer. Some of you get to do and say whatever you feel like without any repercussion. This post is a perfect example. Why is it still open? How come the MOd has not edited your title like they recently did with another member's post?

18. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

It´s impressing how much insight you have in AZ matters after less than three weeks as a member here - in fact you seems to know much more than I do!!

If you really believe some gets a preffered treatment or have experienced such yourself, you better adress this to SAiNT or another mod around. Im sure they´ll listen to you and restore the good order after you advises!

19. EL75

EL75 Member

If the shoe fits you, wear it.

20. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Really?!? I thought they had some poo still stuck in their butt and were trying to shake it out... :woot::woot::woot: *Sarcasm intended*
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

21. Impressive

Impressive Guest

While I understand your concern, you also have to understand the mods are only human. There aren't a whole lot of them and some take breaks from this place, as they have lives to be lived, mouths to feed, bills to pay, work to be done, music to make, families to spend time with, etc. They are human just like me and you. The mods will sometimes not notice posts like this until 2-7 days after it was posted, or until the comments section turns into a complete war of words. While they do try to keep an eye out for these things, understand there are a TON of posts on here, and the mods can't keep track of all of them. According to the coding, this comment I'm writing is the 280,880th post on here. That's a lot of posts to keep track of. It's not that we can say whatever we want without repercussions... a lot of us get busted behind closed doors in ways that aren't necessarily bans. Some users get demoted, others get "discouraged" from loading the page (if you don't know what that is, I am not at permission to say what it is). Some get just banned from posting comments, some get just banned from posting requests, and it's usually only like 3-7 days. Before this happens, you get several warnings. They will tell you once, tell you twice, so really the ones who get banned are the ones who make the same mistakes over and over again until it becomes clear the user doesn't get it, and they need to be reprimanded. I've gotten warnings and yes, I did face repercussions once. But really AZ is not a place for second chances, it's a place for several chances. But the users do get spoken to, and they do face reprisal sometimes. You just don't hear about it unless it's a situation that affects a significant portion of the community... like if a moderator gets banned or demoted, or a user who is widely known and hated, gets banned. If it affects a large enough amount of people, Saint will let us know. But 9/10 times they just kinda vanish and you never hear from them again.
    The mods are busy. They have a lot of things to do. You are new here (supposedly) but that doesn't mean you are any more or less of a part of our community than someone who's been here for 10 years. It's not how long you've been here, it's how you contribute to our community and how you treat/interact with others. If you give respect, you will get respect back. If you give negativity, you will get negativity back. Our users are very helpful so don't let a small handful get you down. I can say from personal experience that I can always count on fellow users here to help me out when I need it. I've made plenty of amazing friends here.

PS: In case no one's told you yet, welcome to Audiosex, mate! :mates:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List