A Library that has this kind of drums?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by Nogale, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Nogale

Nogale Member

well,so i've been working in the soundtrack for a game,and i want to make some songs for it with drums in this style:

you can also hear the whole soundtrack and you will get what i mean,you know,kinda futuristic,industrial drums,if anybody knows about one sample library that has this kind of drums,thank you!

3. Guygoyle

Guygoyle Newbie

My go to for industrial flavored percussion are the Heavyocity libraries. In particular "Damage" and the "DM309' drum machine kontakt plugins. There's a sample CD called Nu School big beats (or something close to that; sorry for my lack of recall at the moment) that Front 242 used throughout the album Pulse in 2003 that's eternally useful and well produced.

Some of the discs from ISR are okay, but I'm not a huge fan of hardcore. If you type in Frontline Assembly samples into google search, there's a page that lists all the loops Bill Leeb and company has sampled over the years, with my favorite being the Pet Shop Boys drum loop from "Shout" used in the album Millenium=hilarious:D

Anyway, just my 2 cents...happy hunting.

4. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

that one and maybe Action Strikes and Percussion from Native Instruments. Those are maybe more classical music but is also meant for trailers and movies.

5. Nogale

Nogale Member

I checked the Big Beats 2 nu skool beats,and sounds just like i was asking for,i wont be surprised if some samples from here were used in that game soundtrack i posted (considering it is full of samples) thanks man,now i will have to save some money!

i think i will go to check the DM809 drum machine,i'll see if theres any kontakt library of it or something

Thanks!

checked it,sounds very nice,yet very goddamit expensive to me.

6. Guygoyle

Guygoyle Newbie

Right on, happy to help:) You can find ALL the stuff listed for "free" via torrent or storage sites without a problem. If you can kick the company's some cash here and there when you can afford it it helps them keep going. However, being a musician generally equates with being broke, so you can only do what you can do. limetorrents, thepiratebay are still up and running, so I recommend you start there. *make sure to install a good ad blocker and malware protection first*

7. noize2sound

noize2sound Kapellmeister

Search Epic Cinematic Drums

8. DARDARDAR

DARDARDAR Newbie

I think they use Gravity from Heavyocity it's just powerfull .