A huge thanks to Superliquidsunshine

Discussion in 'Music' started by Godstar, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Godstar

Godstar Member

I would like to give a special thank you to him for alerting us to the existence of exystence
    If you think that there is no great music being produced today then this site will prove you very wrong.
    The site also has the greatest amount of users sharing their archives. In the last few weeks I have picked up a host of unheard material (to me) from Richard Thompson and Donovan, those happy days long gone but at our age not forgotten.
    Thanks again SLS for this, your timeless musings and your reflections you grace us with.

3. Holy Moly, Godstar! Sorry for the long delay in not responding to your thread, but just now was the first I saw it. I always and only read the feed at the sister site before mosying on over to AS and continue from my alerts. I am truely sorry that I missed it and was not puctual in reply.

Thanks for the kindness of your thoughts. As for reflections of grace, we're both enchanted by the same mirror and hope for the best:mates:. No charge for the musings, but if you're willing to donate....:rofl:

Hell yea, Exystence is all you said that it is, an incredible resource to experience the new as well as to revel in all that has come before. People are so very generous with sharing their beloved archives and we are all the wealthier for it.

Cheers

4. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

superliquidsunshine is pretty kool from what I know.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

I missed this thread too (I really wonder why).
    Yes, SLS is a great and honest guy, a true musician and deserves every paean he gets. :yes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Thats no excuse!!! Dock his points!!! Strip him of his "audiosexual" credentials!!! Relegate him to "rockstar" status!!! :bleh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. Godstar

Godstar Member

Hey, no panic on the speed of response, I think everyone has been so caught up in the drama engulfing the forum in the past few weeks, and as I am not the most prolific poster.... who knows.
    Either way nice to hear from you.
    @Knightsurfer - brilliant response, this is why I frequent AS, nothing comes close.

8. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

superliquidsunshine was cool, but then he stopped wearing those awesome glasses :(
    meanwhile baxter and many others still have them ;)