A good tool for appreciating the notated musics with singing the lyric line inside them

Discussion in 'Education' started by foster911, Dec 9, 2016.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

As you know with the advent of DAWs and midi sequencers, the traditional way of looking to the songs have altered. I'm not pointing out to the strengths because you know them better than me for sure but we've been disconnected from the past because we've chosen our way of looking to the music.

Anyway, still we can enjoy the sheets in a simple manner. There are some tools that convert the sheets to MIDI but among them, there is a good tool with singing capability. Yes it's "PDFtoMusic". It sings the melodic lines inside the sheets for you. By this tool you can analyze most of sheets vocally. It's unique. You can also change the instruments.

I just found the attached collection on the sister site. Simply import them to the tool and listen to them. For example:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Converted audio files:

or

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List

Attached Files:

• 1.zip
      File size:
      647.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.zip