A good contest for the people who want to enter the songwriting territory

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by foster911, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

@foster911 you have changed this thread to something else :dunno: ...and i have changed the key of your track and made a trance track can i post it here or send you pm?:mates:
    :unsure:

2. foster911

foster911 Guest

Man! I didn't change any thing. I just opened this thread to test our voices using whatever lyrics we'd like to be an start point to lyrics-writing and singing.:winker:
    And about her, I just kidded. I found her accidentally on YT. She's vocally novice like most of us. I'm not fond of her style but has great enthusiasm. This is her only pro video:

Also this:

and this:

I'd be highly honored to be the first person to welcome your work in here.:bow::mates:

3. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

Ok maybe you can sing for this track...:no:??? I am still working on... it's premix and no FX yet, I'll update the link when its ready but as i said it's trance i know you hate trance!
    The link was available for 24 hours, i am still working ....will update soon....i found a second job i want to upgrade my pre-war pc need more time:mates:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  4. foster911

foster911 Guest

I don't have access to the link. Sth wrong?:dunno: