A Friendly (non)Contest #2

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Aidene, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Bassifondi

Bassifondi Kapellmeister

I saw the picture as the evolution of a child through various phases, becoming the person she is today.
    I immediately had perceived a Giano Bifronte look to it, with the young girl looking to the left {past} and the mature woman looking to the right {future}.

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

[​IMG]

3. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Rock Star

yo merci @aschnt for your well wishes and taking the time to share your thoughts with me again; je vous souhaite bonne

as for your interpretation of the piece, totally my vibe stylistically, i love trip-hop. i especially like the tone of that synth pad -ish sample and the LFO on it, its like very thick and rich and has this hypnotic rhythm too it, reminds me of the shore on the beach and has the same energy; but kind of menacing and dark like the sea can be as well, beautiful sample and application of it

i have picked up a very tiny amount of French from the many times ive been to Paris; not enough to understand that final fantasy sample tho; but im a fan of the franchise and great aim on this overall, very smooth with a lot of style and atmosphere

4. Aidene

Aidene Platinum Record

@Bassifondi i have this thing where i think some music is 'mind pictures'....sound expressed as colors and shapes. Your piece is a perfect mind picture for me. I wish i could show you the pictures i imagined as i listened.....but they were mysterious, somewhat sad but also somewhat exuberant, like looking at old faded still photographs while turning pages in a dusty scrapbook that someone you dont know made and you found on day while clearing out the attic......So the piece works perfectly as a sound picture for The Loudest Sound :goodpost:

5. Bassifondi

Bassifondi Kapellmeister

6. ULX

ULX Member

A good thread. Keep it up.:like: