A Different Kind of Zen - Ambient\Sleep\Meditation

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by allenpolleysounddesign, Feb 28, 2019.

1. allenpolleysounddesign

allenpolleysounddesign Member

Thought I would share this little track I finished earlier today. Might not be for everyone but some might like it. No words, drums or bass lines. In fact, there isn't a whole lot of low end. There is just enough I believe. I also cut a bit of the 300hz and 800hz to kinda mop up a little more mud. Only a little and I didn't want it to sound tinny or super thin. All omnisphere 2.5 except that beginning nature like sound which I recorded a while back. Anyways, enjoy. Hope you all like it.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@allenpolleysounddesign Soothing piece. Aptly, titled. :like: I, however, have a suggestion. At 1:00 the fade out/fade in instead of building up the song does the opposite, and it is way too early for that. Listening is slipping into alpha and that section disturbs that. Thank you for sharing your music with us.:bow:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  4. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

Love the textures and evolving bright movement. Nice! Thanks for sharing :cool:

5. allenpolleysounddesign

Lol was thinking the same thing. But putting it in paul stretch. Best free plugin out there imo. If you get around the slight learning curve. Abused Valhalla shimmer a little on this one .Thanks for the suggestion.

6. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Its beautiful... tag it and name it properly and you could have millions of views of this on YT... Great work!

7. flush with your foot

flush with your foot Platinum Record

listened with pleasure!
    thank you.

8. allenpolleysounddesign

Thanks folks. Glad you enjoyed it. Something special coming with another synth based around Noir and Cabaret like feel. But, with an Ambient and kinda EDM feel too. Gonna take a while and may be a pain because of Cabaret uses a lot of Accordions and such. But... We shall see what happens.

9. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

wow this is great, loving the way how you layered the pads and panned everything.

that ocean waves from the beginning is pretty clean and suits perfect. thanks for sharing.

10. Satai

Satai Rock Star

Nice work!

Consider doing a binaural mix for this (headphones). People listening on phones will love it.

If you want an easy binaural mixer-upper, get "dearVR pro". Takes a little getting used to it, but there's nothing much to it. Slap this thing on every channel in the mix (or submixes) and suddenly you can pan not only left/right but also up/down and forward/backward.

The binaural output is a normal stereo file, except it sounds blurry on speakers. But put on headphones, and it's magical.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List