A death in the community?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Infidel, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infidel

Infidel Producer

A lot of the posts on our sister site obviously come from another site that I frequent mostly for music. Avaxhome.
    They have now gone to all premium account only posts that all link to icerbox. I don't want an account there or anywhere else.
    It also means many fewer posts will exist on the sister site.
    Is there any other sites similar to this or our sister site that you know of that could replace Avax for me?
    Feel free to message me your answers.

3. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

As far as I know, things on the sister site are mostly uploaded by 'the' official couriers from 'the' groups.
    So if you don't find it on the sister site, it is very unlikely you will find it elsewhere as far as audio plugins are concerned.

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

You don't need anything except your DAW. More than 90% of the stuffs are useless (at least for me). Try to be more creative with the ones you have rather than gaining access to the extra materials that one day will be deleted.

5. Pink Woof

Pink Woof Member

not so fast, old boy.

Addictive drums 2.1.5 posted on AZ on 2.01.2017 @ 19:31

Same thing posted on Avaxhome at Jan. 3, 2017

It's highly unlikely stuff gets to Avax first and then gets to AZ. It's more like the other way around.

6. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

I think Infidel is actually asking about music, not audio software; and there's already a thread for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.