A chromatic piece

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by ICWC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ICWC

ICWC Guest

https://clyp.it/vsopx4ah

I made this to show that analyzing chromatic pieces is almost impossible and waste of time.:bleh::mates:

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. ICWC

ICWC Guest

@EddieXx my friend, I'm not a rating guy but would I ask you to ignore me? I'm saying this just because of you. This makes you totally calm and unfazed.:bleh:

4. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

why would i bother, simply dont spam your regular nonsense, you are the only one doing that.

dont play the fool, you were stopped and couldn't derail the other members thread, therefor you posted your crap here instead, its always the same story with you foster. therefor I call it for what it is

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  5. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

Now add some multiple different delays, their delay times and feedback and make it more interesting

6. ICWC

ICWC Guest

Thanks for the listening. It was just a pure composition without any effect. For the next works I'll do it. But for now, please listen to this::bow::mates:

https://clyp.it/gifl0mgh

7. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

In this case, Eddy simply ratted your comment as he think it is.
    You create a thread in response to another one cualifying it as "waste of time" you have to be ready to endure reactions.

8. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I can see the conceptual meaning. If I had the time and that midi I could easily turn this into a cinematic piece:scrapbox:

9. ICWC

ICWC Guest

OK, I respect his choice.:bow:
    I don't like to make issues out of trivia. Continuing rows over insignificant and petty little things is not my way of dealing with problems.:bow::mates:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2019
  10. ICWC

ICWC Guest

THNQ a bunch for the listening. Any time you'd want just pm me to dispatch it to you to be processed further.:bow:

11. ICWC

ICWC Guest

12. ICWC

ICWC Guest

:hug:Thanks Eddie for the boxes.:hug:

LB.jpg

13. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

foster, your comments I may find infantile but, that i wouldn't dream of remarking.

the problem is they are also mostly dismissive, pompous, full of prejudice, narrow-minded, pretentious, self-centered and inflated hot air but with a highly abusive theme throughout, with some phoney smilies at the end to "soften it up"

thats why you get the rating you get.
    just as you did before you changed your nick, I dont understand what the point was really, thats all, its not personal

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@ICWC Your second sonic posting is not "a different arrangement", it's a different composition. By your words, I expected a different arrangement of the first. Just sayin'. Good to understand the terminology of music creation.