A big thank you to all involved in movie related 'conspiracy theories'

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sylenth.Will.Fall, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I now think I may have appeared in Star Wars, but I'm no longer sure of anything.

Discuss :)

3. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

I somehow appeared in a Sasha Grey gang-bang video in 2010, even though during the time of its shoot I was in a state 1,000 miles away and was probably too drunk to perform anyway – and I'm damn sure I'd never gotten paid for it, so I'd like for someone to explain that to me. Probably some reptoid alien shape-shifted into my form?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Impressive

Impressive Guest

You know that movie from 1987 called "Fart Wars Jabba The Butt Takes a Big Shit"? I play the big shit Jabba takes.

5. I wasn't, but my dog Marley played one of the Ewoks in Episode 6. He had a few lines and finally after many years of extra work was able to get his SAG card. He became close friends with Mark Hamill while working on set, and until this day they are best of friends. They spend every New Year's Eve on the island of Lanai, renting a tiny shack on Hulopoe Beach and doing what they always do when they hang there, smoking spliff after spliff of da kine and drinking case after case of Maui Lager. They never evite me.

6. Sylenth.Will.Fall

7. Sylenth.Will.Fall

That's gonna take a real expert to explain that one. Where is Von Steyr when ya need him?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. My friend Cindy played Princess Anne-Droid in the silly take-off of Star Wars called Hardware Wars. I never asked her, but besides being a super sweet person and competent actress, I think the reason that she got the part was because she has the most beautiful breasts in the known universe. As an old hippy type, seeing beautiful woman naked was just a thing, but even the most chilled dudes would have to run and hide lest their manhood begin a salute in praise of her incredible luscious protuberences.
    https://www.google.ch/search?newwin...i46j0i10i67.q4dcHt3DhR8#imgrc=2Nk_lvCkrM26JM:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. Sylenth.Will.Fall

You should be writing for Mills & Boon. That just wrenched at the heart strings.

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I wanted to post a Richard Kiel quote,but then i realized the man has no quotes,when hes pissed he only chews on metal and he ran out of metal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@superliquidsunshine wow.. that's going back a loooong ways.. I need to look that one up again. hardware wars...

I was quite tender in age when I saw it.. so did not get the significance of Princess Anne -Droid..

I must re-view this piece of fine art... ( no pun intended )

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Happy Gilmore is one my all time films that I enjoy watching a bit.. (Answered in the style of Zoolander because I got asked if I was related to Ben Stiller yesterday, and I need to end this sentence soon or I'll forget to put in the closed bracket)

I swear I used to be sane before joining this site.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Sane people make shitty music anyway,be thankful.:yes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

What is this!?! A forum for sheep?!?
    How can we be expected to learn about music if people's minds are exploding from all the crackpot politics?
    This forum needs to at least three times as musical!

15. Sylenth.Will.Fall

I apologise @Pinkman I really couldn't stop myself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Ha, Mills and Boon are purveyors of fiction while I only write of true events.:guru: