99Sounds Project Pegasus Kontakt - Free

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by phloopy, Nov 26, 2014.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Project Pegasus is a free collection of dreamy analog arpeggios, lush strings, huge pads and ambient soundscapes crafted by Bryan Lake aka Sound Author. The library offers a diverse palette of warm and spacious sounds which are ready for use in Kontakt 5 or any WAV compatible sampler.

The sounds were built from scratch using various virtual synthesizers and real world instruments and processed with both internal and external studio gear. Bryan has used various sound mangling and re-sampling techniques to create a variety of rich ambient pads and some fantastic arpeggio sequences.

The library contains over 100 individual instrument patches, covering a broad range of cinematic and ambient sounds ranging from huge dreamy soundscapes to classic analog pads and earth shaking bass samples.

Project Pegasus is a cinematic sound library which is perfectly suitable for use in cinematic scoring and ambient soundtracks, however most the included pads and soundscapes can be used in a variety of music genres such as electronica, experimental rock, dubstep, etc. Feel free to experiment with these samples and layer them together to create even bigger and more complex soundscapes and pads.

About The Author
    Bryan Lake aka Sound Author is a composer and sound designer based in Florida. He has published a number of free sound libraries and NI Reaktor ensembles on his website, including an outstanding free sound bank for the legendary Synth 1 virtual instrument. An interview with Bryan will be published on our website later today.

Technical Details
    Project Pegasus contains 122 audio samples in 24-bit WAV format. The included samples are sorted into three different folders. The pack contains 19 arpeggios, 50 atmospheres and 53 instruments. The samples are perfectly looped and you can easily load them in any WAV compatible sampler instrument. Each sound from the pack comes with a corresponding instrument patch for Kontakt 5.

The sounds in the instruments folder include pads, keys, bass samples and leads. They are suitable for polyphonic playing. The sounds in the atmospheres folder are mostly suitable for monophonic playing. The arpeggios will sync to your host application’s tempo automatically. The root note for the arpeggios is C2 and the sound quality will deteriorate significantly as you move further away from the root pitch.

The included Kontakt 5 patches are based on a custom script which was kindly provided by Tudor Nastase aka Evoke. The pack contains 122 individual Kontakt 5 patches in total. The disk space required in order to use the library is 294 MB.

Here!

3. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

very cool sounds!

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Nice share phloopy. Between you, Dingus and sideshowbob I have all my bases covered. :mates:

5. transporter1333

transporter1333 Member

100% agreed :bow:
    :wink:

6. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Glad you like my head-ups :wink: :wink:

Cheers

7. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

I've already downloaded some of those packs.
    This one is really alive :mates:

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It's almost as if they had me in mind when they made it. Fucking sweet! :grooves:

I pressed play and off we went. :break: