99% of music today is made with auto tune n it's still a pile of steaming garbage. (Video)

Discussion in 'humor' started by droplet, May 21, 2021.

1. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

All off-topic posts and/or replies to off-topic posts cleared. Please talk about your personal affections and aversions in PM or I'll have to close this thread.

2. infinatesorrow

infinatesorrow Noisemaker

sigh i got spanked for mentioning politics, sadly its hard to separate the entertainment industry and my most hated adversary who will remain unnamed but think of it this way, yes music for the masses has been dumbed down to the point where theoretically speaking its about the same complexity level as listening to someone fart -
    i dont know about the rest of the world but here in the US most people are completely clueless that we are currently at the mere beginning of the second renaissance and new understandings of sound and its relation to human psychology and perception - personally i would be absolutely embarrassed to say i missed the second Renaissance because i was listening to baby shark and who let the dogs out, however the entertainment industry sucks absolutely all the life out of anything it touches so i am more than happy to let fools listen to foolish music as long as it keeps the artists that are truly making some good music free of the clutches of said industry thus preserving the artists love for their music and keeping the soul intact for us to enjoy
    see i got all the way through that without mentioning revolution and firing squads a single time so i will finish with one simple statement that i hope people take to heart and i wont get spanked for, this is the first time in human history that we the little guys no longer need institutions like the entertainment industry. We can live comfortably as artists and have absolutely nothing to do with big industry ,,,,,sigh well other than apple now that they came out with the m1, there i will stop because i am quite passionate about a lot of things that tie into big entertainment and restraining that passion is very very difficult - i am an artist with the same frame of mind as godspeed towards the industry but a more robust manner of expressing it.................................................
    Ah and just wait until i start officially releasing my music again soon, i have been silent for a long time, now i am preparing to shout a worldwide wake up call,,,,,,,that hardly anyone will hear because i make incredibly complex and polyrhythmic - polymetered music that follows absolutely no formula - not exactly music for the masses :)