8Dio Hybrid tools I problem

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by pallocchio, Apr 2, 2017.

1. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

It presents this display error, you have the solution? thank you

Cattura.PNG

3. Milton Vega

Milton Vega Noisemaker

Try deactivating windows aero, if you have it

4. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

is disabled, probable error in the installation file 8Dio's wrong to fruition

5. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

6. Bunty_19

Bunty_19 Member

May may share the library to check the problem. OK, check if the lib pictures are loaded/saved in the kontakt pictures folder.

7. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

ok, this is the problem, if I give all the way it works, but if I select another tool the problem continues and I still trail

Cattura03.PNG

Bonus folder works

8. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Can you open the library without doing it in libraries tab?

9. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

klick "search filesystem"

10. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

and where should I open phloopy? system will work but if I do not save the problem returns

11. Kloud

Kloud Guest

8 Dio installers are pretty rubbish. :yes:
    First problem looks like pictures for GUI not in correct place or they not been installed in factory folder where Kontakt looks if they not encoded into NKR or root folder of the library itself.
    Basically happens with a few 8Dio libraries & copying or installing pictures in correct location will solve.
    Second problem is with the patch itself is looking for wallpaper png & two WAV file.
    You need to basically re-save the NKI after you have reloaded correctly & this will link location & avoid further issue.
    Best idea would be to get the folder structure in order with the library pictures in correct location.
    Then just perform a batch resave -> point to root etc & any further problems should be solved :yes::bow:

12. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Download this and unpack here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5\pictures

I think phloopy means open using Quickload. This makes sense because the Hybrid Tools libraries don't have .nicnt and the one you used to add it to your libraries is custom made. If you look at the error you're getting, part of the missing content is the Wallpaper.png. Try a Batch Resave to fix references to file locations. You could also try changing the SNPID in the .nicnt to something alpha-numeric like C19 or D14, etc and adding it again to your libraries.

If all this fails, press 'Search Filesystem', point to the root Hybrid Tools folder and check 'Keep search mode and selected folder for the current session'

@Kloud, you beat me to it brother

13. MaschineMan

MaschineMan Ultrasonic

I didn't think any 8dio libraries were officially 'install' libraries anyway or is this different with the newer ones?

14. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Mostly they aren't and the vast majority don't need to be added as they are not encoded/player etc.
    I seem to remember some needing adding though like Cage libraries and a few of the older libraries had installers that often installed pictures etc in wrong location lol.
    This one like mentioned is manufactured though.
    Couldn't say as to authenticity etc as never bought their stuff & never will.
    They make some good stuff though :yes:

15. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

@MaschineMan I have the original Hybrid Tools I and it came with an installer because of the fancy(?) GUI. This was purely to place .png files and not much to do with sounds.
    Even then it still wouldn't add to your libraries tab.

@Kloud Jinx. Buy me a coke.

16. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Love it!

17. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

This solution, in different units c: \ must rewrite and save the NKI file, in c: \ drive works, I created and inserted nicnt files, NKC, NKX, also added wallpaper because missing, everything goes inserted in the root folder 8Dio Hybrid Tools 1.

18. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

19. pallocchio

pallocchio Newbie

I thank everyone for their participation, would change all NKI files in one go, one by one is a long thing