70% off all acustica plugs today only

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Misterguywick, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Navy is more versatile than gold, because it has two eq options modern cleaner A and colored B which is more musical but still on the clean side, but both sound great.

2. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

Please @Von_Steyr stop telling about Acustica plugs! Coupons are coming in and the sale is still on..:crazy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Haha yes. They need to stop sending coupons. I am curious what they will have planned for christmas/new year I read they also have a sale for that, but maybe they will just continue the sale that is already going on?

4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Also they sampled all the channels, so awesome for Navy 2 pre, there are many different flavors according to which channel you pick. They've been doing that for a few of their updates (Gold was I think the first to get that, although you have to use the pre unit to get that feature, but it's also in Cream, now in sand3 and in cola, on the strip), I wonder if besides the obvious perk for the user it's done in the perspective of modula, some sort of virtual modular desk where you can switch acquas modules. I really liked Navy 1, just simple eq, but it was really annoying to use, with the previous core (think N1 was stuck at Core 7 or 8), any tweak was giving way to latency, weird noises. There isn't any other dev out there that make an update of a product free that not only fixes the most annoying problems but also adds another EQ, 4 comps/limiters and several pres. It's just unheard of, something the haters of AA usually forget to mention.
    I'm not sure they'll do any sales for end of the year celebrations, not if they push back the end of the BF sale for almost all December.

5. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

The feast is over!
    Black Friday sale is over, but maybe a x-mas/new year sale is coming?
    We will see :wink: