70% off all acustica plugs today only

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Misterguywick, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yeah, it's not bad - pensado EQ - but not really wowed tbh. The plus compared Diamond EQ 3 is that Pensado EQ covers more frequencies. 2 pre, so that's cool, very, very colorfull, one more towards the lows another higher. I like the filter honestly, the hpass.
    I think Crimson will please you for that, good presets for vocals for starting points.

2. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Anyone ever had issue with the update tab in aquarius ? It's not accessible for me anymore, weirdly since I changed my password for my AA account, I get a "generic error" when I try to open it. The other tabs work fine, all my plugs too, they are still authorized, I even installed pensado eq without a problem, but I can't handle my authorization slots, can't update or even see what updates are available, can't uninstall. I wrote to AA obviously, they are being helpfull but no solution so far. I've reinstalled acquarius. Moved in another folder all my aa stuffs, reset it in aquarius, rescan. Nothing so far.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Got a few AA plugins and excited to use them. I thought about getting Crimson too, but oh boy. it takes so much CPU. Not really sure I can use that on production, might only work on mixing/mastering when I can print tracks.

4. Karlsplatz

Karlsplatz Kapellmeister

Is it possible your admin rights have changed somehow lately? Aquarius scans your plugins when opening the update tab, I guess it might be related to this access somehow. :dunno:

5. Hooman.Leys

Hooman.Leys Platinum Record

I just fu**ed up :sad:
    Please Acustica stop discounting pleeeaasseee... i paid almost all my money to you :facepalm:

6. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Thanks for your input man.
    That's what they said when I exchanged with them, admin rights, and advised me to reinstall all my plugs to reinitiate authorizations. So I moved away the plugs (can't uninstall properly without the update tab available), install the new one I bought, Pensado EQ, in a new folder. Installation, no issue, the plug runs and is authorized, it works fine, but still the same problem. I didn't change anything in my system, my folders, nothing. I have admin rights, my vst folder status hasn't changed, etc. They told me that the update tab scans my folder when launched, that's true but the scanning actually doesn't provoc this, , the scanning goes well (I see "scanning products" and then it goes to the next step) but then it's when it tries to reach their server that it gives me a generic error (during the "getting data from server" part, the second one after plugin scan).
    The reason I mentionned the password is because the first one I used when I changed was a long one with special caracters, some of which are not accepted by aquarius. It works on AA site but creates problems in Aquarius (found that out actually on Prime Studio website, since you have to use aquarius for their products too). I use a password generator, etc. After that aquarius didn't open at all any more, "generic error" from the get go. So I changed pass again, without the problematic special caracters. Aquarius now loads but not the update tab. After I contacted AA they reseted my pass, so I tried with a simple numerical one, still the same thing. I went back to the original one, the one I initially changed (that I regret changing now, it wasn't compromised or anything, I just have a habbit of changing them regularly for obvious security reasons), still nothing. It's driving me abit nuts tbh.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Karlsplatz

Karlsplatz Kapellmeister

8. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Sorry, win 10 1903 (LTSC). I'm even legit with it. :)

9. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Works flawlessly here. "generic error" normally means their servers do not respond. VPN?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  10. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Cheers man. And nope no VPN. That's what I think, somewhat something wrong with my authentification on their servers since I changed password, but why is it only happening in the update tab ? Why didn't the reset of my pass on their side didn't resolve things ?

11. No Avenger

And the other options in Aquarius are working, like downloading trials?

12. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Gonna test mantis 2 that will be a good test.

Nevermind.
    Edit : Downloading Diamond EQ 3 trial right now (smallest probably to dl). No problem whatsoever.

Installed and working. Still no access to the update tab. I don't get it. :dunno:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. No Avenger

The only thing I can think of is that the designated server for your product doesn't respond. I got this error message pretty often when I dl'ed trials.
    I'd wait a day or two and see if they fix it (or the server has less access).

14. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

Thank you (or not?? I've spent too much money..) @Talmi!
    If Acustica is reading this: Talmi saled 3 products for you! :wink:
    (Maybe it's worth a coupon/customer discount?? :winker:)

Btw: where/when will I get a customer discount/coupon?

And how long is the Black Friday sale on? I thought i'ts over today.. I'm tempted to get another product..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Karlsplatz

Karlsplatz Kapellmeister

Coupons are usually sent often and quick. However, in this case I would suggest you not waiting for them. BF sale is officially over and could be taken off every minute/hour. (but I dont know when!)
    But please be not disappointed if the sale stays on for another 2-3 days and you bought without the coupon. If every Euro counts for you, gamble waiting for the coupon - but dont cry if the sale is already over by then... :winker:

16. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Aha, cool man, you're welcome ! Those are awesome tools, I'm happy just to share my experience with them and how much I appreciate them.
    I already have a discount of 55% which they renew all the time with them, so don't sweat it, but thanks for the kind words.
    You'll get one according to the value of the plugins you bought there. As indicated by @Karlsplatz they send them quick and renew them (when one arrives to an end date, you receive a new one for another period, at least for me, they also send new ones anytime a product is released by them, endorsed products are the exception, short of their latest endorsed Pensado EQ), they are linked to your account so you need to sign in to use them.
    Also new products are usually released at the half or even less of their future price.
    I'm curious which ones did you get ??

17. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Thanks, I guess I'll have to be patient, either for their server to chill or for AA to solve the issue.

18. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

Again @Talmi very helpful and also a big thanks to @Karlsplatz! :wink:
    I got Gold, Taupe and Lemon.
    Maybe I'll get Ebony too - if not now, than probably later. I like it as a channel strip for vocals.
    Well, there are also some EQ's I'm interested in, but not much time to test them and sleepy.
    Anyway, I have more than enough stuff to use/learn, but not really enough money to spend..

Thanks again!

19. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Quick question about these loyalty discounts. I got several plugins through the sale. I read that they have these loyalty discounts that are based on how much one has spent. Does anyone know the different loyalty levels with the % of the discount or does this always change? And how often can I expect such loyalty coupons? I am really hooked and would love to get another plugin (or two) soon :))

20. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

If you spent from 1-200 euros you get 15%, if you spent from 200-500 you get 20%, etc....