500 Trap Music Vocal Samples Giveaway

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by StrangeFlow, Oct 22, 2012.

1. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

Just finished a sample package... 500 one-shots.. some of them heavily affected, some of them moderately processed n glitched or distorted, and some of them are more raw (for flexibility's sake) and u can check it out here: http://bassadelic.com/2012/10/22/500-trap-music-samples-giveaway/

The first ten people who leave a comment underneath the post on the link provided will get a copy of this package sent straight to their email! (sometime within this next week, as well!)

And no, not 500 "AYY!" samples... although I definitely included some ;)

copyright-free material, from Bassadelic.com..

http://bassadelic.com/2012/10/22/500-trap-music-samples-giveaway/

Attached Files:

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

price: $19,97 via tradebit! #justsaying so its not really a givaway. *no*

4. LEGEND BLK

LEGEND BLK Newbie

A BRO SEND ME THE LINK MANE I COULD USE A NEW KIT RIGHT ABOUT NOW

5. guy incogniyo

guy incogniyo Noisemaker

Cool wouldn't mind checking these out!

6. lcp

lcp Noisemaker

i posted 2nd and followed only got the preview..

7. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

Hey...

Ok to clear a few things up.. I posted the giveaway for the first ten commenters on that page, then went out to lunch, and under the settings I have, I need to "approve" the comments for them to get posted... So when I came back, I had to approve about 25 or 30 new comments. So although it looked like you might've been second, in fairness, you might not have been. I have no interest in NOT letting the second poster get a free package, though, and all top ten posters got a free sample package email link :) To be honest I didn't realize how much enthusiasm this was going to get..

If ya send an email over to [email protected], I'll send you a promo code for $5.99 so you can save ten bucks.. equals about 1.2 cents USD per sample...

And yes, I was pricing the sample package at 19.97, decided to drop it to 15.99 a little bit later though... (if anyone did buy it for 19.97 at this point, I'll gladly send them a refund an let em grab it for $5.99)

Sorry for the confusion, everyone! Tried to do things as fair as possible! :)

Thanks for the interest :) I'll be extending the free offers again in the future though, maybe top 20 or top 30 next time or something!

ALl the best!

Will (StrangeFlow)

Bassadelic.com