32 lives and S1 4.5 plugins disappear

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Bobster, May 28, 2019.

1. Bobster

Bobster Newbie

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if more people are experiencing the same problem with 32 lives in the latest S1 4.5 of or maybe have a solution..

The problem is the bridged plugin disappears when trying to modify any knob in for example sylenth 1, but when clicked in the arranger window it pops up again only to disappear again when trying to modify a button. This is also the case with the newest 32 lives (I installed the demo)

This is not the case in S1 4.1.3 Mac version so I'll stick with that for now unless someone knows a solution, thank you for reading and maybe helping me out

3. LurkerSupreme

LurkerSupreme Ultrasonic

After I upgraded to 4.13 for some reason all my bridged plugins in 32lives stopped working completely, then they stopped working in other DAWS. I bought the newest version of 32Lives, and they still won't work. I tried JBridge and Sylenth is working with it. I just hate the shell JBridge uses, that white background screen is annoying and can sometimes get stuck on screen.

4. vanhaze

vanhaze Platinum Record

Regarding Sylenth1 ;
    I don't understand why you are using a 32bit>64bit wrapper for it, Sylenth1 is 64bit for awhile now, so no need to wrap it to 64bit
    with 32lives or Jbridge.

5. Bobster

Bobster Newbie

Thats weird to hear they suddenly stopped, have you tried to unwrap and resurrect them again?

6. Bobster

Bobster Newbie

That's mainly due to compatibility problems with other unfinished projects and presets. But yes eventually I have to make the switch but that would only cover sylenth my problem is regarding other plugins as well

7. vanhaze

vanhaze Platinum Record

Ok, i see !