30 Universal Audio Plugins for sale | $250

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by lucasroger1, Aug 8, 2024.

1. xzt

xzt Kapellmeister

You mean this Pultec: UAD_Pultec_EQ_Collection_pluginboutique.jpg

2. nishyp

nishyp Member

@Yesudas as someone who owns the Signature bundle personally and who has duplicates of a few UAD plugins, I can confirm they are not transferrable individually and the only way this is possible is with a whole UAD account takeover.

Here is a view from my iLok with 2x copies of the Studer A800 Tape Recorder.
    1 is activated on my iLok and Cloud while the other has 0 activations used. No ability to transfer as mentioned previously by @jrudess

upload_2024-8-15_17-22-54.png

Last edited: Aug 15, 2024
  3. Jack Wilson

Jack Wilson Newbie

Don't do this you will get your account stolen like I did do not trust these people, they will keep taking off your plugins to make it look like they won't stay on your account the end goal is to have it transferred to theirs. From there they will take all your plugins and transfer them to a completely different account. After that you will have to file a police report and UAD still will never return your plugins..... BE AWARE!!!

4. Yesudas

Yesudas Noisemaker

OK i bought locally and i remember the dude could decide if he would transfer or keep the plugins.. so you mean if had he kept them, he could not use it? Damn this UAD ish is confusing trickery.