3 tracks (trance, progressive)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Backtired, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

Trance, progressive, a bit of hard trance in the first track.
    All of them with an old school feeling (I hope so!).

1st track Classic mix: heavily inspired by mid 90s hard trance and tracks from that period, faster than the others
    2nd track Progression mix: starts slow and gradually builds up till it reaches a plateau
    3rd track Harmonic resonance: i wanted to make something long that kept playing with resonances and filters and a simple melody; pretty good for a first experiment, could have done better, but it was too much time spent on it and started to lose inspiration (if i ever had it in the first place lol)

We want harmony (direct link)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Man you're the one and only one here at the industry level I can pick out easily in the electronic realm.:goodpost:

4. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

Ahahah, come on!
    subGenre makes some cool modern stuff
    there was another guy, I think russian, who made a fantastic psytrance release (sorry can't remember his name)
    Trevor Gordon has more in the house genres (same as kjfarrell if I remember correct)
    ofc we can't forget the Teknomage himself
    and there are a lot of other ones

I just happen to like more the older styles and enjoy producing them more -- which doesn't mean I won't ever do something a bit more modern or that I don't listen or like more modern music

anyway thanks for listening mate, glad you enjoy the choones, love you

~peace