"3 Long Minutes Of Irritation" - Can you take it?...and MAKE IT!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Beth, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Beth

Beth Guest

As long as we're going for a cross dressing theme here...

[​IMG]

and @Adamdog .....you passed the audition. the lead role is yours. Please bring your own suspender belt and fishnets !!!

@DarthFader agony has been known to turn to ecstasy for those who long and wait :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. Adamdog

Adamdog Platinum Record

ALWAYS READY !
    but exclude the mattinee from the tour, I'm a creature of the night

(there's Magenta's role still free... in case somebody wants to try... don t worry about costumes, I have plenty of accessories)

IMG_1656.JPG

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Beth

Beth Guest

I'm ready but i dont get on all that well with my brother ;) ....and would I suit the costume ? My head ain't quite that big !

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

I auditioned for the role of Riff Raff. They didn't like me. They never liked me.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  5. Adamdog

Adamdog Platinum Record

don t let you down...
    it s time to do... THE TIME WARP AGAIN !

Those are brains, not a "big head"

6. Beth

Beth Guest

All the votes are in, counted and independently verified.
    Over 6 and a half trillion people have had their say !
    The tough decision between "Irritexit" or whether to carry on to the bitter, irritable, cacophonous end is made.

Despite a last minute appeal of "I love my melisma, shout outs and autotune...Don't Do It!" from the "Irritexit" camp it's finally time to face the music (or lack of it as the case may be)

Without further ado we present the world wide premiere of
    "Sounds Of Irritation v1.0"

(Disclaimer: No animals we're hurt in the making of this video...well,not much, not even the piggies! Though invited The American Society of Hearing, Bad Taste and Audiology declined to take part. Any resemblance between characters in this video and any persons living or dead is a miracle. However the high irritation factor in this video and its soundtrack is FACT. Any similarity to fictitious events, sounds and music is purely coincidental. All film and sound clips are copyrighted by their original owners so, they were used here in a manner of no disrespect only irritation)

:hifive: A HUGE thank you to everyone on the forum who has been involved !!!!! :hifive:

We had some fun !
    We collaborated !
    We irritated the world !
    .....Job done.....Now, go and make some great music! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  7. Adamdog

Adamdog Platinum Record

bravi

let's find a major now
    lol

8. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

ha ha fuckkin genius

9. Wow, it all came out really well; the mix, the visuals, the entire kit and cupoodle. I am really rather blown away by it. Thank you my Queen, The Beth, for putting this all together. Please, please and a million more pretty pleases, executive produce something else that we might sink our collective teeth into. You created an aura of simple silliness that brought together a divergent group of near-do-wells who collectively kicked butt. Let this be but the first in long line of audiosex.pro/Bethala cuts. Please.

10. Beth

Beth Guest

As I said above everyone who has been involved in this collaboration the last couple of weeks totally gets my respect and thanks. I don't really want to single anyone out but I do have say @ned944 did an extraordinarily stunning job with the video. He put indelible images to all the irritating creative input from our contributors and conspirators ! :bow:
    It was so much fun.....and a bit of hard work lol.....Thanks everyone!

And yes I may have nightmares tonight about the twitchy guy in the bondage mask :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

I say! Cracking good show, chaps. :winker:

12. ned944

ned944 Moderator Staff Member

This Project is Exactly What make this forum such a unique and wonderful Environment! It never ceases to amaze me when when Creative people on this forum get together, pool their talents from their different genres, schools of knowledgeable. and create a beautiful piece of art. I was very exited to be allowed to contribute to this project. while this time i chose not to offer up any musical samples to be thrown into this cacophonous melee that was already such a delightful barrage of noise. instead I chose to provide the visuals that were construed into "Sounds Of Irritation V1.0" Mix.

My humble bows and acknowledgements to all the Contributors and conspirators. You made my job hard, but creatively enjoyably. Personal That's to @Beth for starting this Project and seeing it thru. She did an excellent coordinating the files, mixing them and keeping everyone updated, informed, and on-track..

Last but not least everyone who contributed samples, to this track amazing Work. Truly exceptional. It is project like this that makes this Forum and why @SAiNT established to begin with! The community coming together in a collaborative effort to share their creative talents among their fellow members in the creation of truly outstanding music, albums, projects video, etc. so major koodo's on this accomplishment!! :bow:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  13. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Kaboodle ?:mates:

14. Me bad. You good eyeball.

And Brother Ned, really, those images you choose took something already special and ratcheted it up into the stratosphere. The video is made over the top by your touch and truely amazing. AudioSex is amazing, therefore, and of course, thank you @SAiNT for being the Godhead above all else that is good and righteous here at this little site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
  15. Beth

Beth Guest

16. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

that was amayonnaising.... I'm speechless.. and I think permanently damaged... :wink:

great video editing Bethy.... or i should say @ned944 ? tops !

very well done

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Beth

Beth Guest

@Herr Durr
    you we're warned but wishing you a speedy recovery ... Full and complete recovery from your damaged hearing may take a matter of weeks though. Hang in there. I'd say your chances are say 50-50 :winker:

(wouldnt have been the same without the little piggies!)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  18. @Beth .. the euphonic joy of wordplay cannot be contained within the confines of a large white porcelain cup filled with the likes of puppy poodles. @One Reason has the eyes of a hawk and timidity of of an African Elephant, a fine comrade on flank not letting anything sweep on by to take me by surprise.:mates:

19. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

in this instance I prefer cupoodles anyway...

Superliquid is just simply a wordsmithe and cunning linguist whose cup of puppies overfloweth :bleh:

my beady little eyes also noticed..but did not take issue with creativity, however it was acquired

besides, you're in good company....

20. Beth

Beth Guest

love that video !!!
    adore Jack Kerouac !!!
    :goodpost:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List