24 New Scales I added in Studio One

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Atlantis84, May 29, 2023.

1. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

''No more hitting the wrong notes''
    24 new scales i added in Studio one Chorder these are single notes not chords
    Now with this you do have to use the Studio One plugin that's called Chorder the wonderful thing about this
    is i key mapped everything so you don't have to worry about hitting the wrong note and i mapped
    all the scales to white keys to make it easier for everyone to use and i mapped it out for the computer keyboard as well so everyone will benefit from this it took me a while to make this but yall Enjoy and Continue making music!!

and for ''Bonus'' i also added this scale that i call the Rick Beato scale its basically a scale that involves ''sus 4'' chord structures turned into single notes to make interesting melodies
    and i also added my favorite minor 3rd harmonies and major 3rd harmonies ...you can turn them into 6th harmonies if u want by just dropping the 3rd down a octave

Side note: Important note: Another thing after you are done with your melody u can select all the notes in the pianoroll and right click and choose Render Instrument tracks what this does is map and adjust you melodies into the right notes within the piano roll so u can edit it too your liking
    ''I probably would add more scales in the future''

''Transpose''
    Whenever you want to Transpose your scale to a different semitone use the Transpose on the lower bottom of the chorder for example 0 transpose is C'' by default and if you want to Transpose it to C# you will have to change it to Transpose 1'' or if u to Transpose it to a'' G'' you will have to change it to Transpose 7'' which is 7 semitones

here is the download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p6glvmi5f6om5fj/Studio_One_Invasion_Scales.rar/file

Updated: Fixed the Rick Beato scale functionality here is the download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vgcav5bkgbpwd2v/Studio_One_Invasion_Scales_Update.rar/file

Scales.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2023
  3. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

Reaper user looks at his scales list:hillbilly:

[​IMG]

4. Atlantis84

Important note: Another thing after you are done with your melody u can select all the notes in the pianoroll and right click and choose Render Instrument tracks what this does is map and adjust you melodies into the right notes within the piano roll so u can edit it too your liking

5. Atlantis84

trust me i know the power of Reaper i use Reaper to and i have this also lol

6. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

I don't trust you :)
    who needs pathetic "24" Studio One scales when you know about the Mighty Reaper Scale power?

7. tgunz020707

tgunz020707 Kapellmeister

Yea theres nothing there link dosnt work

8. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

impressive. but does reaper have this scale?

[​IMG]

9. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

Kind of. Reaper is an absolute champion in the lightweight division. :)
    The installer is only 15 megabytes

10. Atlantis84

well with this Chorder scales i made u can play the scales with your keyboard and computer keyboard input and it locks it all to white keys and plus the piano roll but in Reaper u only able to do it in the piano roll yes Reaper has more scales but u can't play them with your keyboard input me adding them 24 scales is very helpful too me and others..... because now u can just play what u want to play on the keyboard and don't have to worry about nothing so it's very helpful and it's a good reason why i did this .....Studio one lacks a lot of scales so i added them so the workflow can be easier when it comes to working with scales in studio one .........this not a competition both daws are great im helping myself out and other people in studo one to have options to use more scales when they playing the piano or using they computer keyboard or using the piano roll thats all

11. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Atlantis84

oh ok i didnt know about the input part i knew about the other parts so now whenever im am using Reaper now i can use the input functionality as well thanks for sharing that