20 FREE u-he DIVA Presets by 3ee Sound*Design

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Studio 555, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

20 FREE
    u-he DIVA Presets
    by 3ee Sound*Design

[​IMG]

3ee Sound*Design gives you 20 FREE Presets for u-he DIVA from its 'Diva Personas' Soundset.

Diva Personas is a collection of 64 instruments ranging from dark contours to modern electronica and EDM, even bread'n'peanut-butter pop and vintage nuances resulting
    in a fairly diverse set of sounds to work and/or play with, that almost certainly every
    u-he Diva user may appreciate.
    If the text description sounds in a way or another, have a listen to the (shorter and temporary) audio demo to get a more accurate description...

All instruments within this collection were created by HoraĊ£iu-Cristian Petrila, also
    known as 3ee and were optimized with modulation wheel and pressure controls.
    A list of the included patches is available here.

A healthy selection from the Diva Personas sound set is offered for free, not only
    for demo purposes but you can also use them within your musical works. You can get them here, but before anything, you might want to check out the short and to the point license agreement and terms or use.

You can download this FREE 20 Presets Mini-Pack directly via the Official Blog of '3ee Sound*Design' :

3ee Sound*Design Blogspot

[​IMG]

As you can see an audio demo is available to listen. For starting the download, simply click 'here' as depicted in the snapshot (Right Red Arrow). I also circled the link for those that want to get the 'Patch List', but after having downloaded it, I noticed that an 'Info' file is already included which also contains the Full List, so is not necessary to download it again...

For those that could be interested by acquiring the Full 'Diva Personas' Soundset, there's an interesting option that permits you to donate according to your means. You have the choice to either pay $5, $8 or $10 to get it ! :wink:

3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

My best noob impression

Will those work without Diva???? :rofl:

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ One Reason,

Well, you can try to use them with 'Mariah Carey', that in some sense, it's also another 'DIVA'... but in this case we don't refund any initial payment !!! :bleh: :rofl:
    Effectively, in this case, you get the 'Bread' & the 'Butter' !, so we can't unfortunately do more for you... *no*

5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

6. GanjaRa_

GanjaRa_ Newbie

where to put into mariah carrie?

7. lisapower

lisapower Member

thanks for the info!, is there a Mac version out yet? :dunno:

8. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ LisaPower,

I'm mainly a PC user, however I know that u-he has done a 'BETA' Version of DIVA for MAC OSX and available for FREE, here you have a direct download link to get it :

u-he DIVA BETA Version for MAC OSX (~ 20.5 MB)

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly which Version it is (?). Certainly, the v1.0 because the v1.1 for MAC OSX is available now, and I don't believe that it's still a BETA Version. *no*

Hope it help ! :wink:

9. lisapower

lisapower Member

Thanks for the Beta version, looks like it's also Demo mode only, anyway thanks for the info & help!

10. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

moved into Software Releases

11. TokyoMind

TokyoMind Newbie

Wonderful, That's Helpful to Us, Thank you Studio 555@_@ :break: