2 Free Kontakt Librarys by Rhythmic Robot

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Someone, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

I downloaded them, and they asked me to share... Well, that's the least I can do after downloading it for free, right?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just send them a message here with the subject "c64" and ask for the C64 and jacky instrument. You can also take a listen to the C64 library if you click the picture, but I couldnt find a product page for Jacky...

3. Von Geschaftemacher

Von Geschaftemacher Noisemaker

4. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

Geschaftemacher, ganz ehrlich: Diese Leute geben kostenlose Librarys raus, und alles was sie dafür wollen ist ein paar Mail-Adressen damit sie die Leute auch auf ihre kommerziellen Librarys aufmerksam machen. Man muss ja nicht seine private Mail angeben, ich habe eine extra Mail nur für solche Sachen. Aber einfach so die Links Online stellen? Finde ich nicht okay! Gib ihnen wenigstens die Chance ein paar Kunden zu gewinnen! Wenn alle nur Warez laden, und dann auch noch solche Free-Aktionen gnadenlos ausnutzen, gibt es irgendwann niemanden mehr der Lust hat sowas zu machen! Dann gibt es nur noch Firmen wie NI die einen mit mega nervigen Registrierungsprozessen abnerven!

Bitte nimm diese Links offline, es sollte niemanden umbringen wenn er mal eine Mail schreiben muss, um dann ein paar Stunden zu warten!

--

In English:
    Geschaftemacher: Those folks give their librarys for free, and all they want is a few Mail-adresses so that they can show people their commercial stuff. You dont have to give them your private Mail-adress, I have an extra Mail-adress for this purpose. But just sharing those links? I dont think thats okay! At least give them the chance to win a few more customers! If everybody would load Warez, and then also take advantage of those free-stuff mercilessly, then someday there wont be anyone anymore who like to do this kind of stuff! Then there will be only companys like NI left, who torture you with a mega-annoying registration-process!

Please put these links offline, it shouldnt kill anyone to write a little email and wait a few hours!