15 Tips for Epic Excitement In Your Music Scores

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

In this video I share the techniques I use for adding intensity and excitement intro hybrid scores. Whether you are producing underscore, trailer tracks or even EDM these are the various concepts that I utilize to add excitement, anticipation to get the listener’s heart racing and adrenaline pumping when scoring to picture. Links to all the software mentioned in this video.

Links to everything mentioned here: https://bit.ly/3ulSJ10

• Like Like x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. PattyNKeegan

PattyNKeegan Newbie

Thank you so much my friend for sharing a link with us. I will surely visit their to read those tips. It is my dream to make my own music and this time I made my mind that I will surely make a music. I am just waiting right now for my friend. Because I told him to help me in finding the more edubirdie review online. And when I will be all free from my work. I will surely gonna make music and will share it with you soon.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022