100 wonky beats

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by StrangeFlow, Oct 10, 2012.

1. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

whats up everyone! ok, so, before I say anything else, let me please say that if this is the wrong section for this post, I apologize immensely and will be completely understanding if it's taken down.. I've posted in the news tab but not sure because... this is "news" but it's also relating to samples online, hence the "internet for musician," posting, but maybe I'm misunderstanding...?

So here's what I came here to say... I just posted a sample It's ten bucks (9.99) ...I'm trying to make a little bit of cash to justify spending so much time in the studio, lol.. The beats are influenced by the work of Mike Slott, Flying Lotus, Hudson Mohawke (well.. the stuff he was doing BEForE he got into trap, anyway) and, that's about it, i hope some of ya guys like it! there's a demo pack on there too, to give you an idea bout what's in the pack.

well, thats bout it! Have A good day everyone!

[​IMG]

3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

You neglected to post a link.. and.. whats up with the giant yellow square? :dunno:

4. manducator

manducator Member

Yeah, he forgot the link:

5. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

lol, yea it is too big... i would be super happy to find out how to re-size this image...

and yea man, thanks for posting the link! appreciated.