10 mins of notes @ 11

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Paul Pi, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

For someone who's so invested in their egoistic myopia - indeed just like a cult leader :yes: - you seem totally oblivious to the factual reality of notes being merely part of a bigger picture, both harmonic and social. You seem unwilling or unable to deign to provide us (willfully ignorant swine) with any practical examples of this so-called 'correct' note application. So, what kind of music or song do you believe actually represents this 'correct' perspective? Why don't you post some music or song that resonates with this (your) version of a better reality?

...how dare they, eh? Should we all instead don rough wool shirts and use our instruments to self flagellate?... to pay for the depravity of actually enjoying the act of creative expression?!? I am compelled to remind you that we live in the 21st century, not the 13th...

So, creating or performing music/song should be nothing but an exercise in miserable pedantry. I can see why you have such a difficult relationship with your (una)muse.

Being stricken by creative musical impulses in the 21st century can indeed feel like a thankless curse. This has nothing to do with (in)correct note use. Self-regarding false prophets like you offer neither succor nor solution, only misplaced pedantry & mindless, practically meaningless dogma.

It's a pity that you are so frustrated, but i can say with 100% certainty that abstract fervor alone won't make music or human society better.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. hacxx

hacxx Newbie

I will say that is a category where each thought are amplified.