10.11.4 dylib (is killing me)

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by sk8816, Jul 12, 2016.

1. sk8816

sk8816 Newbie

So I upgraded to 10.11.4. It wasn't a very smart idea. Actually, it just seems to be Softube that is having problems.

Does anyone have a dylib that is set to 10.11.4? Is there another problem I'm missing? Is it not a dylib thing?

#isortagetthisstuff

thanks!

3. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

Have you disabled SIP on the new update of the OS?

4. DKB

DKB Producer

Hi I'm running the latest softtube plugins on el cap 10.11.5 there's no problem. If try updating to the latest el cap update unless something is stopping you . I've had problems with any plugins with this version.

5. sk8816

sk8816 Newbie

yeah. just double checked. to be honest, i am not exactly sure how the dylib system works. like, i 100% can follow the instructions. but, for example, with this version of softube, it came packaged with dylib's up to 10.11.2.

but, i still get an error message about softube not ebing able to cooperate with ilok.

i actually do web design and light coding, this is just something i never really looked into.

is there a resource that explains all of this in not super advanced terms, but not too dumbed down terms? like, with a basic knowledge of this stuff, i could be so much more useful in problem solving for myself.

just curious.

6. signalflow

signalflow Rock Star

FYI SIDs can cause issues with third party software so it's in your best interest to disable.