1 month coupon for UL.to

Discussion in 'UL.to Coupons' started by radu, May 29, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Oh it's all too real. :rofl:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDYzPsC1Es

Concerning your next statement that is a really unfair conclusion to draw from my comments. If you see a bad actor does that mean that acting is easy and doesn't require any talent? No of course not it just means that person is a talentless twit that can't act. I was actually involved in the talentless electronic musician (and the women that love them) thread and I thought we moved past this kind of thinking. If you read the thread (in fact I urge you to) I'm sure that you would come to the conclusion that it's just a different kind of talent than what you're used to and that doesn't make it automatically bad. I don't always quote the post above me but I was in like 20 threads and moderating so I was predisposed and didn't pay attention.

2. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

I am not trying to start an argument, or get anyone riled up.

But has anyone noticed how Catalyst turns everything into an argument?

Really I don't want to have an argument, but really.

Isn't this post supposed to have jokes in it?

Sorry, I will say nothing more about it.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

tater_one
    Oh you mean the exact thing you're doing right now? Any people on this thread that found tater's joke of fuck your mom and the long spiel about how great he is funny? Inquiring minds want to know. Act like a child and I'll treat you like a child, it's really as simple as that. And considering that you were already banned for your techno fags rant among other offensive dialog I would just keep quiet about me right now.

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

A sadist, a rapist, a murderer, a necrophiliac, and a masochist were all sitting together on a park bench.
    The sadist said "hey, I got an idea. Why don't we get a cat and torture it?"
    The rapist replied "yeah, we can torture it and have sex with it after!"
    The murder enthusiastically chimed in "and then we kill the thing!"
    And the necrophiliac added "yeah, and then we can have sex with it again after it's dead!"
    They all nod in agreement, and then turn to the masochist, who looked at them all and said..."Meow."

5. mrmuck

mrmuck Newbie

A devil worshipper dies, and as he descends into Hell, his jaw drops at what is before him. Vast, rolling hills, fields of green, forests, and a quietly bubbling stream are all in front of him, and in the distance, a rather peaceful-looking village looms. As he stares at the beautiful sight, a well-dressed man wanders up to him.

"Welcome to Hell, new guy. I am Satan, and I shall be your guide for this leg of your journey." says the well-dressed man.

"I have to be honest with you," replies the devil worshipper. "I didn't expected Hell to look ANYTHING like this."

Satan smiled and said "Well, there are many common miscon-"

Mid-sentence, a pit opened up between them, and they both jumped back, seeing flames and smelling sulfur and burning flesh. As the horrified devil worshipper watched, a screaming body fell from the sky, into the pit, and the pit closed up again.

"What the HELL was that?!" cried the devil worshipper.

"Oh, that?" replied Satan. "That was a Christian. They wouldn't have it any other way."

6. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

7. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

Gosh, can't anybody take a joke around here!

I am already fat and ugly, so is my girlfriend.
    I am so depressed that nobody likes my jokes that my girlfriend is complaining that
    I don't have an orgasm when we have sex.

So, she made me go to see a counselor with her.
    The counselor told us that, "we should try to look each other directly in the eyes when we have sex."

I said to the counselor, "but then how am I supposed to imagine I am banging other chicks?"

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

tater_one
    Now that was funny. :rofl:

9. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

Who won?

I think this was a scam!

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Radu said 48 hours but it has been quite a while longer than that. I don't get it either. Maybe he got caught up with something. :unsure:

11. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

I officially am upset with Radu.

I feel raped!

Who WON!

12. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Honestly I'm not too happy about it either. I think it was very uncool the way this contest was handled and rather unfair towards the community. Radu Radu...where the fuck are you? :rofl:

13. radu

radu Member

Guys, sorry.
    I had a busy weekend. Friday I was awfully upset on Valter from audioz and because of that I wasn't in the mood to check audiosex either. I wanted to fuck it all and remove all my accounts.
    I know my story has no point but it's true.

My winner is PYRUS MALUS as I saw most of the other guys were copy and pasting jokes. I wanted something witty that came from a keyboard.
    PYRUS MALUS, PM and I will send you the coupon code.

I never do scams you haters: http://imgur.com/Jm5hEsb

14. PYRUS MALUS

PYRUS MALUS Noisemaker

Hehehehe -- THANKS !

15. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Valter, really? I barely ever see him on there. Can you tell me what the problem was and maybe there is something I can do? By the way I didn't copy and paste the joke, someone actually told it to me a long time ago. Not that it matters because everything has been said before so who cares? I didn't think that you were trying to scam the community I was just upset about the time frame since you said 2 days and it was way longer. Anyway thanks for sharing your coupon with the community and congratulations to PYRUS MALLUS. Didn't I say that you were going to win? :mates:

16. radu

radu Member

I said MOST of the guys were doing copy-paste and that didn't include you. You're doing a great job.

Because I try so hard not to be impolite when talking to V, I will just say that he's stubborn.
    On audioz, I generally share my collection of Computer Music and Future Music DVDs; he's always on the doorway, rejecting them.
    Looking at the way he writes, I doubtfully think he understands any English so I stopped talking to him. Thanks for trying to help.

Have a good one everyone.

17. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thank you Radu, I'm trying to do the best I can and I really appreciate the sentiment. On the subject of Valter what is his reasoning for not approving the post? Maybe it has something to do with copyright complaints or something like that? If not I'd be happy to find out what the problem is because I think it is certainly a helpful contribution and I don't see why he would reject it on other grounds besides the aforementioned. I could also take it higher up the ladder if necessary or if you don't want him to know that you mentioned it. Let me know and I'd be glad to help.