1 million EURO for the very first Boss CE-1 #001 ... 14.09.2022

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RADAR, Sep 14, 2022.

1. RADAR

RADAR Platinum Record

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. holdup13

holdup13 Kapellmeister

4. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

From the Reverb ad..."This thing oozes mojo. The tone is legendary. Truly magical".

I don't think that it'll go for anywhere near the asking price as anybody with any sense will grok that a million dollars for a chorus pedal is throwing away their money. The Klone Centaur for 500K was ridiculous too. Anybody can of course spend their money any way that they feel like though it to me is perverse for many, many reasons. Although, if it makes you play better or write that next song it's all good:rofl:.

5. holdup13

holdup13 Kapellmeister

Collectibles are notorious for being very, ridiculously expensive...

6. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

[Edit:] Bid retracted

>

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  7. Dimentagon

Dimentagon Rock Star

Does he want a pound of Piss? because clearly, he's taking it..

8. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

The oldest Rule is if anybody is willing to pay it then this is the Price, but if it sells two Months later could be that the next sell is only half what you payed so for this Type of Stuff its very Risky (The Oldtimer Automobile Market went down the Last Years because the newer Generation are growing up on Electric Stuff etc. and are not Intrested in it and the Old Collectors Die away of Age because of that the Market went down). Look at the Sports Card Market People Pay 12 Millions for a Piece of Paper so 1 Million for Hardware seems to be a Good Deal
    Irony off :trolls:But thats our World many people don't know what to eat and some others pay 12 Million for a Piece of Paper. (Or 500.000 K for a Charizard when the Corona Pokemon Hype started (Logan Paul) which was a Basic Card in my Childhood and after the Hype the Price went down half the Price).

Just watched an Documentary the other Day where people from the poorest Countries in Africa beeing slaved by their on People from other Countries which have a better income, Families sell their Kids and they need to work 1 Year for Free to Pay off that you can work there if you alive after the Year you will get a small amount of money to Feed your Family which sold you.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. Triphammer

Triphammer Producer

IMHO....anyone willing to shell out that much for a chorus pedal, (personally I don't care if the
    Virgin Mary gave birth to it!), has got WAY too much money. And maybe this is just God's way
    of letting them know. I beleive that Tyler Larson, the moron that laid out half that to buy the aforementioned
    Klon from Josh Scott, regretted it almost immediately and tried to get Scott to take it back.

[​IMG]

10. droplet

droplet Rock Star

it does have two switches, so it could be good for parts.

11. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

1 million turds or real money
    i bet it isn't real