0RGan1c Looking for Sample Magic Coupon or Discount

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef, Jul 3, 2014.

1. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Hello all,

So ive done a big order today of various goodies.
    THESE WERE ALL funded by the my uploaded account downloads and premium account purchases using my account. So thank you all. And for those who think im out for myself, look im giving back. So chew on it alittle harder next time. Thats why i try to get people to use my uploaded stuff, so i can get some funds to get new things for the COMMUNITY. [how selfish of me]

The final order is from Sample Magic. And id like to use a coupon on their stuff as its the most expensive and they REALLLLLLY arent cheap with their products. Kind of overpriced, but people enjoy them.

Soooo, if someone has a discount code or coupon or voucher, etc. PLEASE PM. I really didnt plan to spend this much on things, but there is some interesting products available from the companies i got products from.

If i dont get a coupon i probably wont make the purchase, cause its past what i got my uploads.

But check out the other awesome goodies i got. Well worth it. Arcane Attic is GROOOOOVY. Much better than i thought itd be and more my styling than i thought itd be (found sound kind of samples and foley).

3. korgrog

korgrog Member

I can not help you with a coupon 0RGan1c :dancing: :thumbsup:

But Your Compassion , hard work and effort to help Us All is greatly appreciated :bow: :wink:

life has taught me many times, the nice guy always gets F_CKED :wink:

So just spend that money on what you want

Thanks Korgrog

4. Jannegirl40

Jannegirl40 Ultrasonic

I agree...treat yourself :thumbsup:

5. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Thank you both. And i agree. The nice people get screwed the hardest with things. But its something i felt i should do as the money was fully gained from the community, so it deserved to go back to you all. We will see how much is left now and how the reaction is to what i got which is Maschine Arcane Attic(~50), and 4 Mode Audio Preset packs (~20 each). The Sample Magic stuff is much more expensive. ~120 for 3 packs (Found Sound Maschine pack, Chillwave 2, Downtempo Electronica).

We will see what happens.

6. LopDog

LopDog Noisemaker

pm'ed :wink:

7. addijhaq

addijhaq Newbie

pm'ed too! :grooves: