Ἠλέκτρα, Ēlektra

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by spyfx, Nov 5, 2017.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

Mate I'm just a normal guy, standing up to the wrong beliefs in music and sometimes have head-on clash with people trusting those erroneous convictions and fallacies.:bleh:

2. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

I didn't insult you! I said you are a fantastic creature (Είσαι καταπληκτικό πλάσμα) and i asked you if you knew Greek language (Ξέρεις ελληνικα;) and a Μαλάκας but malakas is a comon name in Greece like George so don't worry!!! As for your music it's another story, i don't think you are a normal guy,a normal guy would accept the help of other people's but you do not even want to listen to them! Have fun...

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

I said or did something wrong again (I said you insulted me? Where?).:bleh: Did my words on meaningful music thread discommode you? I do apologize for that. You know sometimes you need to defend your thoughts and I did it but by observing the rules of etiquette and never mortified people by rude utterances.:bow::mates:

If you were me with lots of wandering thoughts and questions and feeling of loneliness in front of people believing strongly and rabidly to the traditionalism in music, you would get lunatic for sure.:bleh:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2017
  4. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

Do not apologize to me but to the person that tried to help you!!! I do like you and i don't want to be rude but we are trying to make it a Greek topic so get out!!!!!!!!

just kidding :)
    Find a girlfriend

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  5. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Ειναι οντος αστειο το ψευδωνυμο μου αλλα εχει λογο υπαρξης, γιατι το εχω για σαιτ στοιχηματικου περιεχομενου.

6. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

Ελληνας και ΜΕΓΑΛΟΣ ΤΖΟΓΑΔΟΡΟΣ, εχεις κανα μιλημενο ; :chilling:
    καλη χρονια !

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  7. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

τι ο διάβολος συμβαίνει εδώ ???? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. spyfx

spyfx Guest

the devil likes Elektra :wink: Happy New Year ! my friend :bow:

9. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR, my friend spyfx aka Spyridon

Nice of you to link the vid again. The track makes me [​IMG]

10. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thank you my friend :bow: enjoy !

@faunus Kαλη χρονια ! Happy New Year my friend :wink: :bow:

11. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Αμα ηξερα μιλημενα εδω θα ημουνα να κατεβαζω σπασμενα προγραμματα?Εχω να σου πω το εξης ομως οτι στο στοιχημα αν θες να κερδιζεις πρεπει να παιζεις με μεθοδο και η καλυτερη ειναι η μεθοδος του διπλασιασμου σε μονα παιχνιδια.

12. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Ρε παιδια, μην μασατε με τον φοστερ ρε χαχαχα... Ειναι το τοπικο μας τρολ, δεν ειναι κακος, απλα εχει εναν τροπο να το παιζει εξυπνος σε θεματα που δεν εχει ιδεα που ωρες ωρες γινεται εκνευριστικος, για αυτο και πλεον προσωπικα τον εχω στη λιστα των "αγνοουμενων" lol.
    Φιλια και καλη χρονια σε ολους απο Θεσσαλονικη, οποιος βρεθει προς τα πανω και γουσταρει να περασει απο το στουντιο για κανα καφε, μπορει να μου στειλει pm.
    Σπυρο, you 're such a kind soul my friend. Posting music for us to hear, participating in activities within the community with your talent, always having a good word for everyone. Cheers my friend
    PS: Για το ζητημα του Ελληνικου φορουμ, μπορουμε να ζητησουμε απο τα παιδια που διαχειριζονται το φορουμ να μας δωσουν μια ξεχωριστη "γωνια" να μιλαμε χωρις να τρελλαινουμε τους παντες :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018