Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at AudioSEX - Professional Audio Forum.

1. David Brock replied to the thread What are you listening to now?.

Twinkle by Whipping Boy [MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  2. Dave_Music replied to the thread Kontakt Wallpaper Request & Comments.

Beautiful Again - Thanks :wink:

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  3. Recoil ✪ replied to the thread Do you make money from music?.

You can't make a living from it, no one wants it even for free :rofl:How many years have I been sharing my music for free?

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  4. Blacklight District liked Pasi's post in the thread Kontakt Wallpaper Request & Comments.

Audivor Terrastrate [ATTACH]

wallpaper.png Jun 12, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  5. Blacklight District liked CROXON's post in the thread Kontakt Wallpaper Request & Comments.

Evolution Series World Colors SUONA [ATTACH] Evolution Series World Colors Erhu [ATTACH] Evolution Series World Colors Series Pipa...

Evolution Series World Colors SUONA.png Evolution Series World Colors Erhu.png Evolution Series World Colors Series Pipa.png Evolution Series World Colors Series - Guqin.png Evolution Series World Colors Series Alto Kamamche.png Jun 12, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  6. Blacklight District liked SmokerNzt's post in the thread Youtube Audio/Video Downloader.

i simple create it to download fast audio (mp3 format) just to download songs and put into my mp3 player , small and simple GUI for...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  7. Blacklight District liked SmokerNzt's post in the thread Youtube Audio/Video Downloader.

here guy's and girls , i create a simple app in Delphi to download audio and video . simple and fast chose what you want Audio/Video...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  8. TimB95 rated Bastardosk127's post Love it! in the thread CrossGridder - Is it possible to run Windows VSTs on macOS and Linux? Yes!.

I managed to install opengl in crossgridder.. everything works.. you have to insert some dlls and execute with command by putting a string

9. TimB95 replied to the thread CrossGridder - Is it possible to run Windows VSTs on macOS and Linux? Yes!.

Interested as well! If you could share information about how you have managed to do this, that would help some of us and the developer...

10. Recoil ✪ rated muciones's post Funny in the thread Do you make money from music?.

I have 14 plays on Spotify, of course I make money!!!!

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  11. MMJ2024 replied to the thread The Secrets of Music. Hard to Find Info Techniques.

hello my friends! I hope everyone is doing well!:) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  12. kingchubby replied to the thread The AudioSex Movie House.

SISU is a favorite. Watched Bastarden (aka The Promised Land) with Mads Mikkelsen yesterday. Great period drama. Mads never disappoints.

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  13. David Brock rated Lois Lane's post Love it! in the thread What are you listening to now?.

Fuck yea!!! It's a short video. https://youtube.com/shorts/L9MFCnuYVbk?si=UpCHX1EqXBFPFCJs

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  14. kingchubby replied to the thread Do you make money from music?.

Do you make money from music? Mind your business, skippy! I'm swimming in a pool of money like Scrooge McDuck from all of my Spotify...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  15. Lad Impala replied to the thread The AudioSex Movie House.

that is a great movie, and Sam Rockwell's acting is awesome. but dudeeee you're giving spoilers to people who haven't seem it yet!!

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  16. Lad Impala rated OOM's post Love it! in the thread The AudioSex Movie House.

Moon is a science fiction film that follows astronaut Sam Bell's three-year shift at a lunar mine finally coming to an end, and he's...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  17. Lois Lane rated Margaret's post Funny in the thread Is Bob Katz' Mastering Audio book still relevant?.

I hope he doesn't use much compression because he can colour not only the sound. Too much brown noise = catastrophe

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  18. Lois Lane rated naitguy's post Funny in the thread Is Bob Katz' Mastering Audio book still relevant?.

* @Lois Lane measures LUFS of Bob's fart * I wonder what kind/ratio of compression he uses. Maybe just enough to colour the sound.

19. Lois Lane rated Zenarcist's post Funny in the thread Is Bob Katz' Mastering Audio book still relevant?.

I heard his farts are quite lumpy these days.

20. Lois Lane rated BlackHawk's post Funny in the thread Is Bob Katz' Mastering Audio book still relevant?.

Although the small boosts in the upper mid registers are very controversial ...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  21. glassybrick replied to the thread R2R 2023/2024 AA Guides, Bug Reports, Issues & Fixes Megathread (WIN).

Look at this as another stereo imager

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  22. tommyzai replied to the thread FS: Melodyne (fast sale@$75).

Very latest version of Melodyne 5 assistant

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:13 PM
  23. phloopy replied to the thread FS: Melodyne (fast sale@$75).

Version?

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  24. tommyzai replied to the thread FS: Melodyne (fast sale@$75).

Oh Yeah . . . rock bottom price for top shelf software!

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  25. Vincent Price replied to the thread Native Instruments picked nylon - Content Missing.

This must be a faulty release, as it is doing it even if I don't move the library

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  26. Margaret replied to the thread Is Bob Katz' Mastering Audio book still relevant?.

I hope he doesn't use much compression because he can colour not only the sound. Too much brown noise = catastrophe

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:05 PM
  27. Margaret rated naitguy's post Funny in the thread Is Bob Katz' Mastering Audio book still relevant?.

* @Lois Lane measures LUFS of Bob's fart * I wonder what kind/ratio of compression he uses. Maybe just enough to colour the sound.

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  28. Margaret rated Lois Lane's post Funny in the thread Is Bob Katz' Mastering Audio book still relevant?.

If I was close enough to Bob Katz to hear him fart I would listen intently and try to gather as much information from it as I possibly...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  29. Margaret liked SmokerNzt's post in the thread Youtube Audio/Video Downloader.

here a source code AudioZ video download.rar - 60.4 MB

Jun 12, 2024 at 3:53 PM
  30. Margaret rated SmokerNzt's post Funny in the thread Youtube Audio/Video Downloader.

LOL yes milf hunter hahahah

Jun 12, 2024 at 3:53 PM