What`s your name? Hu Mangous.

Discussion in 'humor' started by Von_Steyr, Aug 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

This video is too funny.:rofl:
    Feminist chick cant take a joke.
    Starts at 0:55

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Guy should be the new James Bond...Mangous...Hu Mangous.:rofl:

4. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Actually it is very sad. There goes the mind of a woman. She's obviously paranoid. Yes, he made a joke, instead of telling her his name. Normal reaction would either be to ignore a douchebag or tp call the police and show her video footage. But instead she goes around hysterically and finally even accuses the security guard of sexual harrassment at the end of the video. And of course (symptom of paranoia) everybody is against her. Any question she asks is just rhetorical to get another person to accuse of something. This woman needs help. And that's why I couldn't really laugh about it. Which doesn't mean it could be seen funny. It's just me, who suffers when seeing a sick person exposed.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Good job he didn't say his name is Ivor.
    Ivor Biggun.:rofl:

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Hugh G. Rickshawn

7. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

the comment: "So glad Bigus Dickus was off that day." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. foster911

foster911 Guest

Probably her screaming by hearing humongous is because of remembering the tough and burdensome moments she's had under an Australian aboriginal (her reason for being a feminist).:hillbilly:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  9. Montgent

Montgent Kapellmeister

She's the one performing harassment and should be ticketed. You can't talk to someone like that while following them around. Also, a talk with a psychologist would be good for her. It's sad that so many people in the world, when they are not persecuted, go around life trying to find it where there is none.

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I get your point bro but when you have dealth with such people many times in your life you actually dont feel sorry for them any more.
    They chose this path,they enjoy being the victim and they certainly enjoy when they destroy someones life.
    So fuck them.

11. napgiver

napgiver Noisemaker

Most Feminist don't know what it is to be a Feminist. And, A lot of those Feminist are really Egalitarian.

12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Yeah we are now in 3rd wave feminism..and it hasn't made women any happier...in fact it's measurably less.. that's what
    you get for listening to a bunch of man hating dykes and beta liberal guys and manginas that want to trash the normal order of society... you get these raging bitches and guys that go MGTOW, or the Japanese version the "herbivore men"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Speaking of that I suddenly remember something I experienced 2 years ago. I was standing in a line with six or so other people at the meat counter. Suddenly the woman before me turns around and screams at me like mad, accusing me of having got too close (an arm length away, like anyone else). She didn't calm down even as I asked the others behind me to step back so that I could hold a larger gap. It went for minutes, she already got her meat and I was ordering mine while she still screamed around. It was so embarassing! And I was totally confused, since I didn't do anything but waiting in a line.
    I later talked to a friend of mine about it, but she couldn't tell me if it is a typical woman's thing. She calmed me by saying that woman probably was mad or had some bad experiences in the past.

Now with this video, I clearly see that it's a difference if you can watch a situation from outside, or if you are the object of hate. At least I didn't provoke the situation, as opposed to the guy in the video.

14. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Oh my,that must have been a painful experience.

15. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

come on bros... guys rape when they breathe.. .. we should just be eliminated rite? kthx bai

@tulamide how dare you pollute that poor girl with your man pheromones by standing next to
    her in line... shocking !

16. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Man I loathe feminists... beyond my capacity to express it. And since my bread and butter is being a lyricist, that's really saying something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. She is not a feminist, just a bit nutty, and just using the feminist card to fit into her script. The guy made a joke about himself and goofing on the whole circus of the event. She is however probably overly caffeine sensitive and should self medicate with a big old spliff, minimally. She also must be plugged into a law firm that sues people and extracts money out of unfortunates that need to settle out of court to distance themselves from her insanity and the costs associated with a protracted lawsuit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  18. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Men are scared that women will laugh @ them...
    Women are scared that men will kill them...

Just sayin', bros.

Also, that "bro" (douche) fucked up the funneh "joek". He shoulda said I'm Mr Janus... 1st name Hugh.. Or whatevs. It was prolly quite amuse when Bart Simpson did it, 2 decades ago. If u ask me, dude got schooled - as he scuttled away, lil remaining dignity between his legs.

19. SyphonX

SyphonX Kapellmeister

I really don't understand why everybody is staying so polite to this hysterical girl. Is this something typical American?
    And why is everybody telling their names after so much hesitation? Are they afraid of losing their jobs? Common!
    Tell your name or tell the bitch that it's none of her business and has to stand down.
    I agree with @tulamide: It's more sad than funny. She needs help. Or more Hu Mangous Dicks!
    Then maybe she will grow over it... :yes:

20. I saw the video and am confused as to why the woman began to harass the man. I cannot understand the whole affair. It seems to me that he knew who the crazy reporter woman was and just didn't want to give his real name for her to do a hatchet job on him in her article. I really don't get it though. She just totally freaks out way out of proportion to anything that I can gleen from their encounter. If there is someone here to defend her side, please fill me in on the why of her reaction as this just goes way over my head.

21. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Holyhell, I got a Hu Mangous headache from watching that

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List