Photos of Our Pets

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by superliquidsunshine, Jul 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So many of us have been talking about animals lately, and after posting a video of a woman playing the trumpet to a pasture full of cows, Beth cheerfully remarked, "As a side note i am loving seeing everyone's pets !!! :yes: Well, why not post some pics of the cherished ones that we take care of and share our lives with, the fuzzy or the scaled, the feathered or with tails, the big, the small and maybe ones that sleep in stalls. They are our family and we love them with all our hearts. Bring them on, the pictures, the stories, the songs written about and for. Let us begin....

3. [​IMG]

Our dog Marley is seven years old and is a rescue dog from Hungry. He has a one eyed brother who lost his eye playing with the cat that they grew up with as puppies. He takes me on long walks every day around our village, usually choosing a different route every time. He can choose because he is never on a leash (I just couldn't stand being tied and bound around the neck to be led around like a slave, and I just couldn't do it to anyone else. I had a dog named Auggie when I lived in Manhatten, NYC, and the same held true there. These guys need to listen in order to stay alive and not to be hit by a car, truck or tractor, to always walk on the sidewalk (or follow my implicit directive if there is not) and wait patiently at croswalks, and never never never run after other dogs or cats or birds or crows) so has the freedom to live up to his doggie potential as a free doggie citizen as long as he remains focused and not break these very important rules. From time to time I have to get in his face, but he knows why I give him grief, those have become more rare as time has gone by. He is a great dog with a mixture of stoicism, playfulness and sense of family, is smart as a whip, and we are lucky to have him in our lives.

• Like Like x 11
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  4. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    George, the actual owner of my studio in Amsterdam

[​IMG]
    Schubert 'shoob' the older one.

[​IMG]
    Ringo, my cat in Colom.

• Like Like x 10
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

MidiCat2.jpg
    MidiCat.jpg
    PleaseRubTheBelly.jpg
    PleaseRubTheBelly2.jpg
    Midi Cat says "Rawrrrr!"
    I rescued him from a friend who found a litter of kittens under his house.
    He was the last one, small and runty. No one wanted him. Hes purrfect, great personality. Comes when you call him and LOVEs belly rubs. Hes not shy and likes people, especially the girlies. He'll sit in your lap the whole time you're mixing. I love this little guy, more than most people.....

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 9
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  6. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Reserved until I manage to find all the good photos. :wink:

7. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

My four-legged bestie-boo:
    hy.jpg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Tsargoth

Tsargoth Kapellmeister

Suzie Q hanging out in the studio. Image1816.jpg

• Like Like x 11
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

I have no pet but some animals are visiting me sometimes.
    In winter it was this one: [​IMG]

and in summer it's a cat who comes every 2 days or so.

[​IMG]
    Here it found the little snack I bought for him/her/it (I don't know) itself when I was on my pc.

11. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

This is Itchiku my pet squee. Got him when he was 6 weeks old. He is now about 4 and a half. In that time he has trashed, among other things, my 1 year old Sony Vaio i5 laptop, and 3 sets of computer speakers, which is why I have always worked in headphones. He misaligned his teeth about 2 yeas ago, so that meant fortnightly trips to the vet to get his teeth trimmed. Then they just stopped growing. This does of cause means that he no longer chews the crap out of everything, but can't eat solid food either, so it's puppy milk and full fat yoghurt most of the time. He also the reason I've only just set up my monitors, and I haven't hung my painting up. He loves eating my porridge off my spoon at breakfast and drinking my coffee, baked potato with butter, and anything with alcohol. Almost forgot, toothpaste and soap if he can get hold of it.
    They are very affectionate creatures, but if they feel threatened they can be vicious, especially with full teeth. They identify you by smell. so when I have a shower, I have to shut him in his cage for 2 hours until the smell of the soaps gone, or he will attack me. When I come home he does I finger sniffing ritual, where he grabs my finger and thumbs one by one, and gives them a good sniff to check it's really me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  12. jaymo99

jaymo99 Platinum Record

Endora aka Lil Missy aka Her Highness
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

Here's Chaco 2 years ago...

[​IMG]

Here's Chaco today:

[​IMG]

14. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

...and his brother's & sisters!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Love it! Love it! x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  15. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

My babies.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  16. statik

statik Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the youngest one of my 3 kids, drove a total of 4 hours to adopt him from a friend in belgium who wasnt able to keep him and had to take him to the pound/shelter if she couldnt find anybody to take him in before the next day. still so happy that i took him in, he's incredibly cute and sleeps on my bed every night, he also has a preference for laying between my gear when i'm busy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the lady of the house, seems to have a preference for synthboxes for some reason, cant buy a piece of gear and upack it without her diving right in. temperamental to strangers and a bit grumpy at times but also has a tendency to just roll on the ground and look at me almost saying 'look how cut i am!!!!' have had her and her cousin,puck, since she was 4 weeks old (vet's advice as she wasnt getting proper food at the farm where i got her). the picture of her in the mopho box has been featured on the dave smith facebookpage (proud dad here)

[​IMG]
    and last but def not least, puck, ever since he was little he liked to sit on my shoulder and fall asleep, he still does this even though he's way to to big to fit on one shoulder (he now tries to be a neckwarmer and lays across both shoulders) he's prolly the most relaxed cat i've ever had and encountered and is always horny for attention, even though i really shouldnt have a fav he kinda is. both him and blondie see me as their mom (yes blondie even tried my nipple once when she was a kitten, was kinda freaky and i did not approve of this so get your pervy thoughts back from the gutter) he was 4,5 weeks when i got him (he and blondie were born 3 days apart), the picture of puck on the jd-xi has been the banner on the official roland aira crew facebookpage

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  17. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I love this thread lol. I need to find a pic of my girlfriend's sister's cat. She used to sit on my lap while I would produce.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. Beth

Beth Guest

I'm staying in the UK so my little 'Willy Wonka' is back at home with family in the US. He looks remarkably like @superliquidsunshine's Marley above. He's my little 'ewok' who adopted me one day when the front door was open. Just wandered in looked down the hallway, had a little sniff around and then sat on the rug next to my computer chair.......that was 5 years ago ! So while i am travelling here are my two accompanying pets....'PG' the sock monkey, as i am drinking much more tea here in the UK, and his sidekick 'LOB' little orange bear who helps me erase all my mistakes I make while composing :) ...Oh and yes every pet on here is totally gorgeous !!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  19. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

Great thread, seeing the cats in synth & gear boxes brings back memories.
    Animals 4 life!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

I don´t have either cat, dog, guinea pigs etc. but I have hundreds of these in my garden!

It´s escargots and I really like them a lot because they´re beautiful looking at and they keep the slugs away!

And I don´t eat them :no:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  21. sparkles

sparkles Guest

this is "mine"
    Omplo my aggressive alter ego ,well sometimes hehehehe